Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 28 Feb 20, 09:43 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Anyone think the new DDP+ will be part of free dining?

Wishful thinking on my part but does anyone think DDP+ will be included as part of free dining if offered?

Things around the world seem quite uncertain at the moment and I'm sure Disney is looking to get their hotels filled for the 50th anniversary celebrations and I've always noticed that with the American free dining offer the Value resorts gets free QSDP. Wouldn't it be great if if the Values got free QSDP, Moderates got free DDP and Deluxe got free DDP+. Am I being too optimistic? I think I am but I can only hope
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 20, 10:00 AM  
Link to this Post
YLL
Imagineer

It would be great indeed, but I doubt it!
YLL is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 20, 10:12 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by gjdjud View Post
Wishful thinking on my part but does anyone think DDP+ will be included as part of free dining if offered?

Things around the world seem quite uncertain at the moment and I'm sure Disney is looking to get their hotels filled for the 50th anniversary celebrations and I've always noticed that with the American free dining offer the Value resorts gets free QSDP. Wouldn't it be great if if the Values got free QSDP, Moderates got free DDP and Deluxe got free DDP+. Am I being too optimistic? I think I am but I can only hope
Unfortunately I think you are being too optimistic.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 20, 10:27 AM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

do you think it will be an option at all? like mods include QS but you can pay to upgrade to DDP+?

All of Team Bricki's Trip and Food Reports

2019- Our Super Secret Wedding and Honeymoon In Disney World
2022- Brett's 40th Celebrations In Orlando
2023- Lisbon and Sorrento
2024- Athens and Italy Tour
2025- Seville

INSTAGRAM teambricki_yorkshire_foodies
princessnicki is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 20, 10:57 AM  
Link to this Post
YLL
Imagineer

Originally Posted by princessnicki View Post
do you think it will be an option at all? like mods include QS but you can pay to upgrade to DDP+?
Yes, but apparently only from April and in the UK only for new bookings - they won't upgrade existing bookings.
YLL is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 20, 11:23 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by YLL View Post
Yes, but apparently only from April and in the UK only for new bookings - they won't upgrade existing bookings.
I’d quite like to downgrade my dxDDP to DDP+ if it were possible.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 20, 02:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Donaldfan
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
I’d quite like to downgrade my dxDDP to DDP+ if it were possible.
Why don't you ring them and ask them if you can do so, you never know they might allow it.
Donaldfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 20, 03:10 PM  
Link to this Post
bighal
Imagineer

Mobile

More likely to be instead of any free dining offer. Or if will be only for select deluxe resorts and dates if free dining is offered.

Next Trip Feb '24
Jun98 Apr99 Dec99 Apr00 Mar03 Jun/Jul04 Dec/Jan05/06 Jul06 Dec06 Jun/Jul08 Jun/Jul09 Jul/Aug11 Sep13 Jun/Jul14 Nov15 Sep16 Villa/BWV May18 Villa/BLT/AKL Sept19 Villa/AKL Feb/Mar20 AKL/SSR Sep22 AKL Apr/May 23 CS/CC/AKL Nov 23 SSR Feb/Mar 24 RR/BR
bighal is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 20, 08:06 PM  
Link to this Post
MFras23
Imagineer

MFras23's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 20
Guidebook Reviews: 15
Mobile

That would be great, but I can’t see it happening. Or perhaps as a previous poster has mentioned maybe only on some rooms/hotels. They didn’t offer poly last year, so maybe they will save the higher cost rooms and resorts for this? It would be odd not to include it in the offer at all, if they even do the DDP offer for 2021, but maybe it will be reserved for poly/contemporary/grand flo? I will be interested to see what plays out
Old 28 Feb 20, 08:22 PM  
Link to this Post
ElsasGloves
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by gjdjud View Post

What resort are you going for in 2021?
We’ve only done moderate before but def going for deluxe in 2021 if we can manage it and would really want to get the new DDP+ if at all possible
ElsasGloves is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List