Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 25 Mar 22, 07:00 PM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
My DH & DS only want to do one night, and will be the 2nd/3rd September so obviously the opening nights, is it worth waiting to get the tickets or should I book them now? They want the express passes, which last time I bought them with the tickets, can I add these on when they're released? Not sure whether to bite the bullet and buy now or wait?!

Miami/CBR/RPR/Bahama Bay Aug 16
Deerfield Beach/HRH/POFQ/Contemporary/Westridge - Aug 18
New York - Westin Grand Central - Nov 18
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 18
All Star Sport/POFQ/Aylesbury Villa/Deerfield Beach - Oct 19
Miami/Hard Rock hotel/Pop Century/Legacy Park Dibb Villa - Aug 2022

Saratoga Springs/Rosen Plaza - Dec 2024
NewtoOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 22, 07:15 PM  
Link to this Post
dan223
Imagineer

Originally Posted by NewtoOrlando View Post
My DH & DS only want to do one night, and will be the 2nd/3rd September so obviously the opening nights, is it worth waiting to get the tickets or should I book them now? They want the express passes, which last time I bought them with the tickets, can I add these on when they're released? Not sure whether to bite the bullet and buy now or wait?!
I’d be amazed if they sold out so far in advanced, a couple of months before hand then maybe, but even then probably unlikely. You should be able to get express passes afterwards.
dan223 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 22, 12:03 PM  
Link to this Post
elmspenguin
VIP Dibber

We have booked the unmasking the horror daytime tours, DW doesn't want to go to HHN but wants to have a look in some houses so DW and DD are doing the 3 house tour and DD is doing the 6 house tour as well. Just waiting for the rush of fear pass to hopefully come out so me and DD can do a few nights in the first week.
Old 31 Mar 22, 10:07 PM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

I’ve booked tickets for the opening night, we leave on 5th September so opening night is the easiest date for DH, DS, and 2 friends for go to. Just hoping they bring g express passes out!

DD and I will be having an evening at the Boardwalk or Disney Springs!

Miami/CBR/RPR/Bahama Bay Aug 16
Deerfield Beach/HRH/POFQ/Contemporary/Westridge - Aug 18
New York - Westin Grand Central - Nov 18
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 18
All Star Sport/POFQ/Aylesbury Villa/Deerfield Beach - Oct 19
Miami/Hard Rock hotel/Pop Century/Legacy Park Dibb Villa - Aug 2022

Saratoga Springs/Rosen Plaza - Dec 2024
NewtoOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 22, 03:49 PM  
Link to this Post
loves2plan
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by a11mark View Post
Not buying genie+, but did buy touring plans subscription for September 22 trip. I've played around with a few days and the optimisation or those days seems to work well. Just got to put it in to real world and see how we go. I heard good things about touring plans and have bought their books in the past
Think you might have posted this on the wrong thread by accident

POFQ: Our 'once in a lifetime' trip, 31.10 - 14.11.12
SSR: 40th birthday trip, 02 - 16.01.14
SSR 2 bed villa: my mums first trip, 07 - 21.02.15
POR: An unexpected Easter break, 02 - 15.04.16
CBR: Another unexpected Easter trip, 29.03 - 12.04.17
CBR: 18th birthday surprise trip, 21.10 - 4.11.19
CBR & CBBR 3 week WDW & US, 05 - 27.09.22

Easter QSDP food report April 17

2nd Easter QSDP food report, Oct 19
loves2plan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 22, 07:16 PM  
Link to this Post
mickeyboots
VIP Dibber

Has anyone done the Halloween Horror Night, VIP tour? I have 2 disabled adult sons, so trying to take the stress out of it, and making the most of it.
mickeyboots is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 22, 03:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Supersuzie
Helping Mickey

Yes, I did it in Hollywood in 2019 after doing regular HHN in Orlando in 2018. We loved it and it worked really well for a special occasion. Not sure I'd do it every time (there wasn't much time to do our own thing, but we only had one night in LA so it was fine) but it was really good to feel like a VIP for a night.

The Hollywood RIP is very similar to Orlando but not identical but still happy to answer any general questions you might have about it.
Supersuzie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 22, 04:20 PM  
Link to this Post
dan223
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mickeyboots View Post
Has anyone done the Halloween Horror Night, VIP tour? I have 2 disabled adult sons, so trying to take the stress out of it, and making the most of it.
I think a few people have here by the looks. I've seen it on youtube videos, essentially you get given the background and information about the house, taken to the front of the queue of each house. You also get some food before hand and there are some drink locations included as well.
dan223 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 22, 02:25 PM  
Link to this Post
SloanRangers
Excited about Disney

SloanRangers's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Originally Posted by mickeyboots View Post
We did it in 2017. It was a great night but very expensive. You have a light buffet included before your tour then your guide will give you a talk on the background of each house before walking you straight to the front of the queue each time. From memory we went on two or three rides during the evening with the group and had a couple of stops at bars reserved just for RIP tours. After we’d done all the houses we were free to explore on our own and the RIP pass acted as an express pass for the rides for the rest of the night.
Other than the cost, the downside for us was that we had to see the show (Bill and Ted, I think at the time) which we weren’t fussed about and would rather have had that time to do more rides/houses. They insisted on keeping the tour group together so we watched the show and saw it as an opportunity to rest our feet 🙂

It is definitely worth considering if you’ve only got one night to do HHN. We’ve done it with Express Passes as well on other trips but if it’s a busy night the express pass is still only about 50% of the standby line for most houses.

We’re debating whether to splurge on the RIP tour in September for this trip….
2010- Port Orleans Riverside/ Royal Pacific
2013- Saratoga Springs/Portofino Bay
2015- Saratoga Springs/Sandpearl/Hard Rock Hotel
2017 - Beach Club/Sandpearl/Hard Rock Hotel
2018 - Las Vegas and Florida East Coast
2019- Los Angeles and Las Vegas

Edited at 02:27 PM.
SloanRangers is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 22, 01:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Espman1
Trying for More Ears

Is there any news if there will be a multi night pass available this year such as the frequent fear pass?
At the moment we can only see single night tickets, and we plan to go about 5 times so would be very costly buy each individual night.
Last time it was £79 for the frequent fear plus pass, currently 1 night is about the same price!
Espman1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List