Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 11 Dec 19, 03:21 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

Netflix deals?

Hiya, we are thinking of getting netflix, are
there ever any deals on it or is it just the 30 day free trial offer that is usually available?

m

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Dec 19, 04:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Rebelrebel
Imagineer

It looks like they've stopped the free trial moneysavingexpert/ne...-uk-customers/
You may occasionally get offers on their top-up cards I guess, I do this for Now Tv

Edited at 04:21 PM.
Rebelrebel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Dec 19, 04:31 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

nnnnnnnnnnnnooooo unbelievable... we were going to time the free trial for over christmas... disaster lol... typical

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Dec 19, 04:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Rebelrebel
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MariaLynda View Post
nnnnnnnnnnnnooooo unbelievable... we were going to time the free trial for over christmas... disaster lol... typical
I started a free trial (after many years of not using them) two weeks ago, I can't say I've missed much I prefer Now TV but I guess it depends on what you like to watch.
Rebelrebel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Dec 19, 04:40 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

I've never had netflix, ever.. bit sad about them scrapping the trial.

Old 11 Dec 19, 04:42 PM  
Link to this Post
wanye
Imagineer

do you have sky? they were doing a deal not long ago where you got netflix for a few quid a month

moneysavingexpert/ut..flix-hacks/

alternatively, if you can use a vpn and dont mind fiddling a bit, then have a look here: hotukdeals/deals/227...na-vpn-3358939

hth
wanye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Dec 19, 04:51 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

Thanks, we don't have skyq and tbh don't really want to pay the extra cost for it just to be able to get netflix through sky. I saw the vpn stuff, all a bit of a faff!

Old 11 Dec 19, 04:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Rebelrebel
Imagineer

If you just want to try it you could ask a family member of friend for their log-in to see if you like it, some plans allow multiple users.
Old 11 Dec 19, 05:55 PM  
Link to this Post
wanye
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Rebelrebel View Post
some plans allow multiple users.
all plans apart from the single screen basic plan that you generally have to opt into specifically, so yeah, borrowing a login is a viable option
wanye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Dec 19, 11:50 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

The only deals are to vpn and sign up in Turkey or Argentina according to Hotukdeals.
To be honest it’s pretty decent value signing up in the UK, although mine is now 11.99 a month.