Old 25 Dec 19, 12:35 AM  
Link to this Post
sparklepants
slightly serious Dibber

sparklepants's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

I was just thinking today that if something happened to me my partner wouldn’t have a clue about all of the wee traditions I have for our DS7. I feel as if I should write a SOP for the preparation of Christmas. I’ve just laid all of our DS gifts out the way I always do, after messing about with it for ages to get it just right and he had the cheek to say “I think it would be better if you did it like this” He’s literally done nothing in the run up and thinks he can just add his wee bit in at the very end 🤛 x Merry Christmas everyone x
Old 25 Dec 19, 12:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
My dh has helped loads, he did break one of my Christmas wine glasses so we only have five. I do the cooking but he sorts drinks and desserts and has tidied up, Ive wrapped and bought everything.
Old 25 Dec 19, 12:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Jedi Princess
Imagineer

Mobile

I really can’t complain about my husband, he is really hands on. We are very much a team.
Old 25 Dec 19, 12:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Beth_Disney
Imagineer

Originally Posted by sparklepants View Post
I was just thinking today that if something happened to me my partner wouldn’t have a clue about all of the wee traditions I have for our DS7. I feel as if I should write a SOP for the preparation of Christmas. I’ve just laid all of our DS gifts out the way I always do, after messing about with it for ages to get it just right and he had the cheek to say “I think it would be better if you did it like this” He’s literally done nothing in the run up and thinks he can just add his wee bit in at the very end 🤛 x Merry Christmas everyone x
That made me laugh, an SOP for Christmas! Annually audited, updated and reissued. My hubby would be useless too so I blinkin’ well hope nothing happens and he’d need to take over.

I’ve joked about teaching hubby to make a roast dinner in case of emergency. I actually think that with a bit of research and planning that a roast is quite easy. (Disclaimer - I can say that at Christmas as my mum does our family dinner )
Beth_Disney is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Dec 19, 02:09 AM  
Link to this Post
lottiesmum0
VIP Dibber

Mobile

My DH will be prepping and cooking the Christmas dinner - he says he likes doing it ( he does most cooking anyway)- he likes hi to put his music on and gets stuck into the wine whist cooking- it’s the only time of the year he drinks wine!
Old 25 Dec 19, 10:07 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
Honestly what are they like Louise 😂. I’ve not long been in from work whilst himself has been “working from home”. Apparently he’s had a hard day of putting on 2 loads of washing and running the hoover round. He paid DS to do the other jobs he needed to do, including wrapping my presents 🙄. I got in to both of them playing Call of Duty, hard day my ass 😆
Andy says he is very resourceful distributing the jobs like that 😂
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Dec 19, 12:33 AM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by WileyCoyote View Post
Andy says he is very resourceful distributing the jobs like that 😂
Jim and Andy are like two peas in a pod 😂

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List