Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 25 Jan 20, 03:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Bloom
Swimming at the All Star Resort

First Timers Disney plan

I’ve spent some time organising our last minute February trip and would welcome any advice on our current plan.

We are staying offsite in a villa and will have a car.

2 adults and 3 children (11, 8, 6).

None of the children have rode coasters before so not to sure how they will take to some of the faster rides so we are not to worried about riding the headliners, more interested in the characters and the shows and enjoying the Disney experience. There is nothing specific the kids have said they want to ride apart. Not interested in Star Wars either.

We will be eating mainly offsite, quick service when we are hungry and at the villa.

I have tried to factor in downtime and villa pool time.

The last few days are pretty flexible in case we need to change water park days because of the weather.

http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/plan...ew.php?p=64399
Bloom is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 20, 05:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Mortimer Mouse
Imagineer

Mortimer Mouse's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 6
It looks pretty good to me, as you've got a great mix of parks time and villa time. My kids were thrilled with having a pool in 'the back garden'!
I just have a couple of tweeks:

On your first day, unless you're planning on going at 6am, I would leave shopping until after MK. I know your FP's aren't until later, but if you get to the park for opening you'll get loads done before then. The trouble with arriving in the afternoon is you get very little else done other than your FP's and it's likely to still be abit busy from Presidents day.

By Day 12 you'll be alot less enthusiastic about getting to the parks early, so try and fit the early starts into your first week instead.

We went to the Silver Spurs rodeo when we've been in February, which we all enjoyed. It's a great time of year for a first visit.

Have a Magical trip.
Mortimer Mouse is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 20, 05:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Bloom
Swimming at the All Star Resort

Mobile

Thanks you day 12 is still very much undecided currently.
My thoughts for the day 1 was purely to just visit Main Street see the castle, meet mickey and watch the parade and as we have the fastpasses I just used them, I wasn’t planning on venturing anywhere else but may rethink this.
Bloom is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List