Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 21 Feb 20, 06:19 AM  
Link to this Post
ChrisS
Imagineer

Westworld, Season 3

16 month since Westworld Season 2 ended, Season 3 (8 episodes) premieres in the US, 15th March at 9pm, guessing it won't be too far behind in the UK. Aaron Paul (Breaking Bad) joins the cast.

is the official trailer.

For any Ray Donovan fans I read Season 8, if it does go ahead, will be the last, shame really as we thought Season 7 was very good.
Old 21 Feb 20, 09:25 AM  
Link to this Post
neilhd
Imagineer

Not sure if I can be bothered with Season 3. I enjoyed Season 1, but Season 2 was just weird and confusing and I pretty much gave up on it.
Old 21 Feb 20, 06:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Ariel
Imagineer

Mobile

I’m quite excited about this, I love Westworld!
Princess Ariel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 20, 06:08 PM  
Link to this Post
ChrisS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by neilhd View Post
Not sure if I can be bothered with Season 3. I enjoyed Season 1, but Season 2 was just weird and confusing and I pretty much gave up on it.
Hi Neil, yes, it was certainly odd, take a look at the trailer, it may be better/more understandable than Season 2
Old 21 Feb 20, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Pino_Spetzberg
Imagineer

Mobile

Yes it will be on SKY Atlantic and NOW TV from 16 March.

Thanks for posting.
Pino_Spetzberg is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 20, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Ariel
Imagineer

Mobile

Does anyone have any idea what is happening lol 😂 amazing season but I still don’t have a clue what’s going on (I think I understand for the odd episode then something completely throws me again!) glad there’s a season 4 but think that should be the last.
Princess Ariel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 20, 12:22 PM  
Link to this Post
sam_b
Imagineer

I love Westworld... it’s a program that you have to watch- no multi tasking or you totally lose the threads! I also watch the commentary after episodes as I always miss things. I thought season 2 was brilliant - the timeline jumps were so difficult - but for anyone confused there are several YouTube videos that explain everything in season 1 and 2 chronologically... it honestly makes me want to rewatch them! Perfect lockdown watching - I drifted after season 1 but we binged season 2 in the last couple of weeks and we are enjoying season 3
sam_b is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 20, 05:45 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Originally Posted by sam_b View Post
I love Westworld... it’s a program that you have to watch- no multi tasking or you totally lose the threads! I also watch the commentary after episodes as I always miss things. I thought season 2 was brilliant - the timeline jumps were so difficult - but for anyone confused there are several YouTube videos that explain everything in season 1 and 2 chronologically... it honestly makes me want to rewatch them! Perfect lockdown watching - I drifted after season 1 but we binged season 2 in the last couple of weeks and we are enjoying season 3
Exactly me. I watched 1st episode of season 2 and gave up but went back during lockdown and have now finished it. I really enjoy although I have to be honest I don't always know what was going on

Edited at 07:57 PM.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List