Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 23 Feb 20, 11:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinks-Mum
Excited about Disney

Virgin - how far out did your tickets show up in MDE?

If you booked with Virgin to start on site, how long before you travelled did you tickets show in MDE?

Wondering what the average is.

Thanks
Old 24 Feb 20, 02:12 AM  
Link to this Post
rosiebun3
Apprentice Imagineer

rosiebun3's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 4
We could see ours within a few days - this was in April 2019 for this September
Old 24 Feb 20, 10:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Actually Virgin plus several others are "notorious" for not giving you your tickets until just before your FP window opens! This is because "they" just reserve your ticket on option & don't buy them until required, basically earning interest on your money. They were forced to react to the 60 day window as their policy was 30 days before travel but obviously this generated more than a few complaints.TBH I'm surprised that the previous poster already has their tickets allocated unless they have changed things- The actual stay will show no problem
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 20, 11:09 AM  
Link to this Post
Tsoski
slightly serious Dibber

We got ours linked after a few days using the booking reference, but you have to watch, twice now, for us the first and middle names get joined together so you have to phone up the Disney Helpdesk to get them linked
Tsoski is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 20, 03:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinks-Mum
Excited about Disney

Thank you, for your responses. I spoke to Virgin about 1 month after booking last summer (once I could see my hotel package in place on MDE) and they advised that tickets would be in place in advance of the 60 days, I just don't want to get to 61 or 62 days out and be panicking. I'm hoping they appear soon after I have paid in April, perhaps that will be the trigger. Virgin rep did tell me to just keep checking and if not there 80 days in advance to give them a call. There seems to be no standard time, was just wondering what the average "dibb" date was. Thanks again.
Old 24 Feb 20, 04:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Hughseysar
VIP Dibber

Ours were showing about a week after booking
Hughseysar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List