Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 24 Feb 20, 01:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Emmapink
Excited about Disney

Mobile Hhn express passes with hotel stay?

Is just express passes for the parks or do u get it for hhn to?
Emmapink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 20, 04:01 PM  
Link to this Post
chmurf
Imagineer

Hotel express passes are NOT valid during HHN

HHN express passes can be purchased separately
chmurf is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 20, 05:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Emmapink
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I'll have a look! Thank you
Emmapink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 20, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridaagogo
Imagineer

If you are staying for more than one night then definitely do stay and scream.You can get 2 or 3 houses done before the park reopens to the general public x
Floridaagogo is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 20, 09:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
HHN EP's are not cheap! I paid $90/person & that was one of the cheaper nights, if you are doing multi-nights then I wouldn't bother but on a 1 nighter ...
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 20, 11:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Emmapink
Excited about Disney

Mobile

We've bought the frequent fear so can come and go over the two weeks. Was going to book a night in one of the universal hotels if you got express but won't bother if you don't. Will just uber to and from our hotel xx
Old 24 Feb 20, 11:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Emmapink
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Shooby doo View Post
HHN EP's are not cheap! I paid $90/person & that was one of the cheaper nights, if you are doing multi-nights then I wouldn't bother but on a 1 nighter ...
SD
We're on the same countdown
Old 25 Feb 20, 11:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Just to say that the "Stay & Scream" advantage has now changed slightly or it had last year: Park now opens to all at 6:30 what S&S does get you is in the queues before the main guests arrive en-masse, as I've posted previously people were already queuing from about 6 onwards as for the "Finnegan's pen" that meant that guests entering at 6:30 were straight into a 50-60 min queue for Stranger Things & Ghostbusters.
The only advantage to a Hotel stay is the proximity when you leave.
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 20, 02:16 PM  
Link to this Post
JoanicSicos
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by Shooby doo View Post
SD
Last time I went to HHN they sold the express passes at half price after 10pm(ish? Might have been 11) - we got them at the shop next to Richter Burger.

Not sure if they're still a thing though, but it never hurts to ask
JoanicSicos is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List