Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 24 Feb 20, 05:30 PM  
Link to this Post
nosmits
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile Magic bands problem

Hi,
I ordered 3 upgraded magic bands in November (castle, Thumper and Minnie). Payment has been taken from my bank also in November. The bands on MDE still show as grey. When I call the MDE helpline I am told that my order shows as “processing” and that it should probably go through in the next few days. Has anyone else had this problem? I would have thought the would have processed a long time ago. Any ideas how I can get this sorted? Thank it advance x
nosmits is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 20, 05:34 PM  
Link to this Post

I'd call back, I have ordered a few sets up of upgraded magic bands and they go through more or less straight away. Something seems to have gone wrong with your order.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 20, 05:37 PM  
Link to this Post
nosmits
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Thanks Claudette, I’ve called them a couple of times now and keep getting told the same thing. I’ve ordered bands before as well and the order has processed pretty quickly. I’ll just keep trying!
nosmits is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 20, 05:47 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by nosmits View Post
Thanks Claudette, I’ve called them a couple of times now and keep getting told the same thing. I’ve ordered bands before as well and the order has processed pretty quickly. I’ll just keep trying!
How annoying! They must know this is not normal.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 20, 07:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellemum
Excited about Disney

We ordered one for DD a couple of weeks ago - it changed to grey - but then showed a the Minnie band the next day when we logged back on. Thought we had paid for a grey band!
Bellemum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 20, 09:35 PM  
Link to this Post
nosmits
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Bellemum glad yours changed. I’m sure ours have somehow got lost in the system. They don’t seem to grasp that it’s been like it for 3 months and we are just told to leave it another couple of days. Suppose worse case scenario I’ll ask at check in for a giftcard so we can get some from a shop when we are there