Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 21 Jun 19, 05:20 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by WelshSara View Post
Did you all upload a passport page photo? My application won't accept any photo I've taken. It's really stopping me from proceeding!
Just enter the information manually further down the page

Mick

Edited at 05:21 PM.
mick is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 19, 05:35 PM  
Link to this Post
ChrisS
Imagineer

Did you all upload a passport page photo? My application won't accept any photo I've taken. It's really stopping me from proceeding!
Sara, many report this issue - as Gadgey Mick said, enter details manually, include all names as per pp's, shown in the chevrons >>>> at the bottom of the photo page
Old 21 Jun 19, 08:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Tich
Earning More Ears

Thanks everyone for the replies.
All three have now come back as approved and I can start relaxing.
Tich is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 19, 08:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
We used to worry about Esta but my son who’s in Canada did one in the UK in case he ventures into the USA soon. He had no info to give, no address in the USA and no phone number. He still got his Esta it was pending but the went through after a few hours
Old 21 Jun 19, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post
voicon
Apprentice Imagineer

voicon's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Just had to do 5 of them, photos didn't work so had to manually enter. Last time I did this was 2012 and it took 2 minutes to do 5, now it takes ages
voicon is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 19, 09:04 PM  
Link to this Post
voicon
Apprentice Imagineer

voicon's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Took them 10 minutes to approve them
voicon is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 19, 11:53 AM  
Link to this Post
WelshSara
Helping Mickey

Just completed mine - hopefully they'll approve them as quickly as they did yours - there's a big message on the top of the screen warning of an impending overhaul to their system an any applicants affected will have to re-apply!
WelshSara is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 19, 02:08 PM  
Link to this Post
voicon
Apprentice Imagineer

voicon's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Just completed mine - hopefully they'll approve them as quickly as they did yours - there's a big message on the top of the screen warning of an impending overhaul to their system an any applicants affected will have to re-apply!
Yeah that message was there when I did mine. It literally took 10 mins for them all to go to approved.

I'm sure you'll be approved before the 26th.
Old 24 Jun 19, 01:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Burgmeister
Imagineer

Burgmeister's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Originally Posted by mick View Post
You can only edit an approved ESTA in two ways.

1. Your contact address in the USA
2. Your email address.

I guess that 90% of Dibbers never change their address, Your API informs the authorities of this. A further 50% of Dibbers put "unknown" anyway.

The only reason they have your email address is basically to advise when your ESTA is about to expire.

Mick
I went to amend ours the other night and it actually only let me amend the place we are staying and my email address - not my contact address in the USA.

This means that now my ESTA has my first nights stay as CSR but my contact details as some hotel in New York!
Old 24 Jun 19, 07:31 PM  
Link to this Post
ChrisS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Burgmeister View Post
I went to amend ours the other night and it actually only let me amend the place we are staying and my email address - not my contact address in the USA.

This means that now my ESTA has my first nights stay as CSR but my contact details as some hotel in New York!
Shouldn't be an issue as immigration take all necessary info from the API you provide the airline. Afore B2 visa's I never completed flight, accommodation et al., anything non compulsory wasn't completed.