Hotel Reviews: 1
A brilliant day

Joan
Old 24 Jun 18, 10:00 AM  
Link to this Post
BriarRose
Imagineer

Mobile

I think sometimes with all the busy park days we forget to enjoy all the other beautiful things Florida offers. Your trip report has definitely encouraged me to try something different next trip.

1998,1999,2001,2004 I Drive, 2005,2006 Pop Century, 2007 Newport Bay DLP, 2010, 2012 OKW 2013, 2014, 2015 SSR, 2016 Portofino Bay & IDrive
BriarRose is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 18, 10:17 AM  
Link to this Post
darbs
Imagineer

Mobile

I think I have decided even before our trip this year that we need to go back and visit AMI next year! Another great day and another idea gained...think I will look into doing a Wal-Mart click and collect order to save time. Can I ask what a seagrams is please?
darbs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 18, 10:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Michyloulou
VIP Dibber

Mobile

What a perfect day! Manatee & dolphin-spotting - what a lovely relaxing pass-time! I really feel that sand must be experienced- maybe not on our 1st family trip (little does my hubby know, I’m secretly planning future ones - so who knows, one day!). 😉
Michyloulou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 18, 10:47 AM  
Link to this Post
tocpe321
VIP Dibber

Beautiful place. Love your photos of the beach and the wildlife especially the pelican.
I read about the Starfish Co. yesterday on another thread. Really want to visit there and AMI generally.

Thanks for posting.
Old 24 Jun 18, 10:55 AM  
Link to this Post
jengibbo
Excited about Disney

Sounds brilliant. We love AMI and have spent a week there at Easter on two occasions unfortunately we have never seen that amount of wildlife. We are staying further south this summer but may have a sneaky day trip back there.
jengibbo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 18, 01:12 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishnellie
VIP Dibber

scottishnellie's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by darbs View Post
I think I have decided even before our trip this year that we need to go back and visit AMI next year! Another great day and another idea gained...think I will look into doing a Wal-Mart click and collect order to save time. Can I ask what a seagrams is please?
The Walmart shop is so easy to do. The only thing I would point out is on the day you are due to collect it you will get an email asking you to do a check out on the Walmart app so they can get it ready for you, but I have never been able to download the app. Don’t worry about not doing that part - your shopping will still be there waiting for you when you get there. I start it a couple of weeks before I come then you can go in and amend your basket as much as you like up to 36hours before you collect it.

A Seagrams is a sweet alcoholic drink. Although quite low at 3.2%. I love kopperberg fruit ciders and this is about as close as I can get here I feel. I love all the flavours. If you read my 4th July trippie from last year you will see when I discovered them and you will see most of the flavours!

Helen xx

Here's a link to all my previous trip reports since 2015
trip report list by year
scottishnellie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 18, 01:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Amazing wild life loved the look,of the coconut shrimp and crab cakes
Helen
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 18, 03:43 PM  
Link to this Post
shrek1609
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Wow you're packing so much in Helen, and AMI looks amazing. One to add to our list for next summer when we have more time.
Looking forward to the rest of your trippie
2013 A level celebrations Mum & daughter HRH/RPR/Rosen@Pointe
2008 All the family Regal Palms/HRH
shrek1609 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 18, 05:37 PM  
Link to this Post
voddygirl
Imagineer

Another perfect family day

Sept 1992 and 1996-Travelodge Maingate East
Sept 1997-Econolodge Hawaiin West
April 2004-Travelodge Maingate East
Sept 2006-Quality Inn Plaza
Oct 2008-Southern Dunes-Dibb villa
Jan 2010-The Dolphin & HRH-My 40th & Sept 2nd trip
Dec 2012 The Retreat Legacy Park -Dibb villa
March 2017 HRH Chicago
Sep 2017 The Retreat Legacy Park-Dibb villa
March 2018 Avanti Resort & HRH Daytona
voddygirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List