Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 27 Jun 19, 11:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Unexpectedpenny
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Cha cha View Post
I didn’t realise Riverside had stopped the create your own pasta first. It was still showing on the menus until yesterday 🙁

I saw the picture of your pasta at FQ in your food report & was really looking forward to having something like that. I love tagliatelle. Sob!
Yea I think they can be a bit slow with updating the menus sometimes. It was reported on the Port Orleans fb group fairly recently that Riverside were no longer serving it
I’m pleased I managed to fit it in one last time before it went but gutted it’s not there anymore.
Unexpectedpenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 19, 11:08 AM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
Cost for all I suspect.
Yeah probably. That & mobile ordering 🙁
Cha cha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 19, 11:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Mexy02 View Post
Have other restaurants change around wdw today , do you have a link or list at all ?
Hi, yeah a few menus changed. I just looked at the menus on the Dibb and looked at the most recent changes.
I don’t think there are many drastic changes at other WDW restaurants from what I’ve seen.
😊
Cha cha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 19, 11:15 AM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Hollie04 View Post
Oh no, I was hoping this was only at FQ. We're planning on going back to POR next year and the create your own pasta at the food court was a big part of that decision.
That’s one of the things I loved about POR. There were so many nice healthy things to choose from & we always loved that we could choose what we wanted in our pasta & salads.

I used to love the create your own parfait/cereal at breakfast too, with all the fresh fruit.

The POR food court choices are IMO so boring now. 😦
Old 27 Jun 19, 11:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Tco200 View Post
Oh I loved the pasta but I think what I chose was pretty much the chicken Alfredo, my wife likes arribiatta but not with shrimp!
I’m going to try one of the pasta dishes one day to see how it compares to create your own 😳
Hoping it’ll be ok
Old 27 Jun 19, 11:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by sazza22 View Post
I wonder if it has anything to do with the mobile app ordering thingy? I heard they were rolling it out to resorts, which would be great as sometime those queues take an age!
Could be. AoA seems to still have create your own pasta & salad on its menu though.
😬
Old 27 Jun 19, 11:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Disney Jo View Post
Oh no! My DD was looking forward to the make your own pasta, she loves pesto pasta its her favourite.
My dd loved the create your own pasta & salad too.
There’s only pizza on the menu that she likes now. So we’ll prob be going to DS for a lot of our meals 😬
Old 27 Jun 19, 11:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by mrsdjh View Post
Oh no we love the create your own pasta at POR. How disappointing.
It really is 😟
Old 27 Jun 19, 11:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by traceyt View Post
I do love the blackened steak at pofq, salad is still available so i'll be happy with that too.
That’s good 👍😊
Old 27 Jun 19, 11:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by gjdjud View Post
Anything to do with time? Maybe it’s not quick enough.
Could be, there were always queues for the salad & pasta. Will be interesting to see if queues do get better now.
I’m hoping AoA still keep theirs though 😊