Notices

Old 9 Jul 19, 08:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Oh wow I love those shoes I'm so jealous as I can't wear heels anymore as I have bad knees.
Good morning at Typhoon Lagoon.
Old 9 Jul 19, 08:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Rob & Jan
Being a bit Goofy

Love the shoes-can't wait to hear what you've been up to today-
Rob & Jan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jul 19, 08:45 PM  
Link to this Post
pretty71
Apprentice Imagineer

Those SHOES OMG I wish I could wear heels... absolutely gorgeous and what a bargain.
Brilliant day and so good of you to do all that planning for your bil.
☺☺
pretty71 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jul 19, 08:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Scrappy Doo
Gone all Goofy

Loving your trip report and the helpful tips and ideas 👍 I previously read your old reports prior to us returning to Florida on holiday after 10 years and with a 9 year old in tow this time too. One of the ‘try to do’s’ was Teak, so glad we did 😁, as we managed back a second time as we were so impressed. Loved the relaxed atmosphere, fantastic food and of course (being a tight Scot) the price 😂😂😂. Definitely will be on our list of ‘must do’s’ when we return 🙂
Scrappy Doo is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jul 19, 08:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Helen0705
Imagineer

Helen0705's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Another great day. And those shoes are just WOW! 😀
Helen0705 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jul 19, 09:30 PM  
Link to this Post
ducati211
Trainee Dibber

I would never have recognised you Helen from the other picture you look completely different, having said that though you still looked like a happy mum, having any surgery was a very brave thing to do, and it has paid of you are living a fantastic, healthy, happy life with your family, you cant ask for anything more..
Due to reading your trip reports, and being very food aware myself, I had noticed at times you maybe have a smaller portion, or a starter, no junk food as such and no mcdonalds the other night. Was thinking just in back of my mind some food irritated you or along those lines.

As others have said love the shoes and had to buy them at that price, I can't wear heels but think I still would have got them even to parade around the house in
ducati211 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jul 19, 09:50 PM  
Link to this Post
joanna23
Imagineer

joanna23's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
Mobile

Wow just caught up with your update. You are not only a shopping & planning inspiration but now transformation guru! Just amazing.
Still on Echo dot - does the amazon unlimited music work in US or would I need to have different account. I think I might pack ours for room xx
August 2006 RPR & Rosen Plaza; August 2008 RPR & Regal Sun; August 2009 RPR & Buena Vista Palace; July/August 2010 RPR & SSR; July/August 2011 & 2012 Loews Miami Beach, RPR & SSR; 2013 SSR & RPR: 2014 Rosen Plaza, SSR & RPR; 2015 Renaissance, RPR & SSR;2016 Cabana Bay, SSR & RPR; 2018 CB, Portofino, SSR 2019 St Petes, Renaissance & SSR
joanna23 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jul 19, 10:01 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishnellie
VIP Dibber

scottishnellie's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by Cherrypie View Post
Amazing such an inspiration - now I get the clothes buying - I bet it’s an absolute pleasure to buy such lovely things you’d always wanted to wear - you still look really happy in the pic though - is that Hannah? Xx
Yes it’s Hannah x

Helen xx

Here's a link to all my previous trip reports since 2015
trip report list by year
scottishnellie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jul 19, 10:03 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishnellie
VIP Dibber

scottishnellie's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by joanna23 View Post
Wow just caught up with your update. You are not only a shopping & planning inspiration but now transformation guru! Just amazing.
Still on Echo dot - does the amazon unlimited music work in US or would I need to have different account. I think I might pack ours for room xx
Aww thanks 🥰

It’s the amazon unlimited £14.99 a month we have and it works perfectly. Alexa just has an American accent!

Helen xx

trip report list by year
scottishnellie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jul 19, 10:07 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishnellie
VIP Dibber

scottishnellie's Reviews
Mobile

Thanks for all your kind words about the band guys 😍

I’m not ashamed of it but sometimes people’s reactions to it can be quite hurtful, so the supportive non judgemental comments are much appreciated 💕

Helen xx

trip report list by year