Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 12 Sep 17, 12:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Always_dreaming
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by skstorm View Post
I would go for the earlier time and get a snack later if needed then you have more party time
Thanks, yes I guess so. But as we haven't done MNSSHP before, I was thinking we'll arrive early and do 3 x FP before we eat, then eat, then do party stuff and hopefully some more rides.

If we eat at 4.3pm, we will be too full to go on the rides during the hours I can book FP's

OMG decisions
Always_dreaming is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 17, 01:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Lightyear
slightly serious Dibber

The 6:30 time is fine if you don't want to do many rides or character meets during the party. The character meets take up the most time as they have the longest queues and you should have enough time for a few rides, lots of trick or treating, parade and fireworks.
Lightyear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Sep 17, 07:23 AM  
Link to this Post
magickate
Imagineer

We went for a big lunch at 2.45, out by 4, used fastpasses by 6.30 then all the party stuff was starting. 1st treat stop and jumped in line for jack sparrow before 7pm. There's so many snacks available you won't go hungry later on
magickate is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Sep 17, 09:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Always_dreaming
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Lightyear View Post
The 6:30 time is fine if you don't want to do many rides or character meets during the party. The character meets take up the most time as they have the longest queues and you should have enough time for a few rides, lots of trick or treating, parade and fireworks.
Yes we won't queuing to meet characters, thankfully my kids aren't bothered about that - so FP's until 6.30, a 6.30 dinner, out by 7.30 for parade, sweets and rides until closing should be plenty of time shouldn't it

I would book the only other remaining slot, 4.30, but then that'd during our FP time before party starts.
Always_dreaming is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Sep 17, 09:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Always_dreaming
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by magickate View Post
We went for a big lunch at 2.45, out by 4, used fastpasses by 6.30 then all the party stuff was starting. 1st treat stop and jumped in line for jack sparrow before 7pm. There's so many snacks available you won't go hungry later on
Thank you! This is good option, big lunch before 4, FP's from 4-7, then party and snacks later.

So I just had a quick look, and they do have a 2.30 or 2.45 table! I think this maybe a better option, as we get to eat big, ride all 3 FP all before party starts

Edited at 09:08 AM.
Old 15 Sep 17, 06:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Imagineer2802
Imagineer

Imagineer2802's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 27

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 5
Guidebook Photos: 74
I agree with others...being in a restaurant as the party starts will set you back. Queues for rare characters start well in advance. You've paid loads extra to be there for the party, so don't waste time doing restaurants and rides youncould do any other time.

2019 - August - Europe on the Magic! 17th Trip!

**~ °o° ~°o° ~ °o°~°o° ~°o° ~ °o°~**
Imagineer2802 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List