Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 10 Aug 17, 11:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Gillybean08
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

I am hiding this list from DH 😀 Thank you for the suggestions, I had a few child free hours today so over a coffee at my mums, we had a look on their website and bless her, she couldn't come to Florida this year with us for health reasons but she was really excited about placing a Bath and Body Works order 😀 She really does get excited over her smellies, she visited Boots every day for a week waiting for the January sale 😳 I tried to get my 16 year old sister interested in the site but she reamains a Lush fanatic for now. They have changed their offer to $10 off when you spend $30 but they seem to change their offers quite a bit. A percentage off the entire order would work better given the amount of recommendations, 70% would be lovely 😂
Gillybean08 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 17, 06:20 AM  
Link to this Post
nordictat2girl
Imagineer

Mobile

Well...not 70% but now it's 50% off candles and room sprays etc and 25% off everything else. 😮
West Coast road trip 2018 (CO,CA,MT,ID,WA,OR,NV,UT) Yellowstone/Yosemite
Alabama, Florida & New Orleans - May 19
nordictat2girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 17, 09:54 AM  
Link to this Post
MissFortune
Imagineer

Originally Posted by nordictat2girl View Post
Well...not 70% but now it's 50% off candles and room sprays etc and 25% off everything else. 😮

Thanks for sharing!

MissFortune is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 17, 11:40 AM  
Link to this Post
nordictat2girl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MissFortune View Post

Thanks for sharing!
I was still half asleep when I replied to that post. That sale is for Yankee Candle not B&BW
West Coast road trip 2018 (CO,CA,MT,ID,WA,OR,NV,UT) Yellowstone/Yosemite
Alabama, Florida & New Orleans - May 19
nordictat2girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 17, 11:52 AM  
Link to this Post
MissFortune
Imagineer

Originally Posted by nordictat2girl View Post
I was still half asleep when I replied to that post. That sale is for Yankee Candle not B&BW
Oh boo!

Haha thanks anyway.

MissFortune is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 17, 02:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Lightyear
slightly serious Dibber

3 wick candles and pocket-bacs. I got a light up unicorn holder for mine too and I love it.

Just don't make the mistake I did and buy all glittery ones. I've got 15 of them at home that I can't give away because they leave a trail of glitter everywhere. I think it's pretty funny for the office but nobody else wants them.
Lightyear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 17, 03:53 PM  
Link to this Post
beckysmum
Excited about Disney

I'm another B&B addict. Love the anti-bacs. Usually buy 'sets' of matching shower gels, body cream and body spray. Lovely at Christmas when they give you the cellophane bags and ribbons to make them up as presents. I have the foaming handwashes all over the house too. My tip would be to buy zip lock bags to pack them into to bring home, because despite checking the lids/caps are on firmly, and packing them between clothes, there have been a couple of occasions when I've had the odd leak (from the products, lol!).
beckysmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 17, 04:00 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by beckysmum View Post
I'm another B&B addict. Love the anti-bacs. Usually buy 'sets' of matching shower gels, body cream and body spray. Lovely at Christmas when they give you the cellophane bags and ribbons to make them up as presents. I have the foaming handwashes all over the house too. My tip would be to buy zip lock bags to pack them into to bring home, because despite checking the lids/caps are on firmly, and packing them between clothes, there have been a couple of occasions when I've had the odd leak (from the products, lol!).
Great idea on the zip lock bags! Going to put a few in my case now!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 17, 10:35 PM  
Link to this Post
FloridaNuts93
Imagineer

I usually buy a roll of packing tape, and stick some around the lid, then put Ina ziplock bag. Never had anything leak in 17 years. Love the pocketbacs and the car air fresheners.

SEE OUR VILLA AT:www.ospreyhouseorlando.com. Luxury five bed/four bath villa with extra large (40 ft) pool overlooking conservation area. Also includes games room.

License number: DWE 4514584
FloridaNuts93 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 17, 10:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Gillybean08
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Mobile

On my list I have

Waikiki beach
Oahu coconut sunset
Honolulu sun
Island margarita
Beautiful day
Teakwood
Black cherry merlot
Cinnamon spiced vanilla
Watermelon lemonade
Bali blue surf
Ocean

In

3 wick candles
Hand bacs
Foaming hand wash
Body spritz
Body lotion
Shower gels
Hand lotions
Lip balm

Have I missed anything? 🤔😊
Thank you all, going to have a look again now
Gillybean08 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List