Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 2 Sep 17, 01:53 AM  
Link to this Post
rscxox
slightly serious Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 4
Mobile Labor Day deals?

Labor Day is on Monday and we have planned to visit a park in the evening but have left the morning free so considering going shopping. Just wondering if there are good deals on labour day?
POR, Cabana Bay & OKW - Aug/Sep 2017, Cabana Bay - January 2018, All-Star Sports - September 2018, POFQ & HRH Nov/Dec 2018, Yacht Club, Sapphire Falls, Miami and New York September 2019, Pop & AOA December 2021, POR & HRH September 2022, Pop Century May 2023, Disneyland California October 2023, COMING UP: Caribbean Beach May 2024
rscxox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Sep 17, 04:08 AM  
Link to this Post
sparkles18
Imagineer

Mobile

The sales are on now and we got some bargains today. Michael Kors had 60% of everything and then an additional 20% on top of that. Ralph Lauren was good too especially with the extra 30% off. However I got better bargains at the children's Ralph Lauren last week than today.
North Face had 60% off everything.
DKNY had got deals with an extra 20% off the discounts. The voucher said you needed to buy 4 items to qualify but the shop assistant took it off just one bag for me.
Adidas had 30% discount but found more bargains in Nike this time.
Macy's had 25% discount.
sparkles18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Sep 17, 04:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Scaffers
Imagineer

Scaffers's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
It's been the same all week in all those stores in the malls
Old 2 Sep 17, 02:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Mel5678
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by sparkles18 View Post
The sales are on now and we got some bargains today. Michael Kors had 60% of everything and then an additional 20% on top of that. Ralph Lauren was good too especially with the extra 30% off. However I got better bargains at the children's Ralph Lauren last week than today.
North Face had 60% off everything.
DKNY had got deals with an extra 20% off the discounts. The voucher said you needed to buy 4 items to qualify but the shop assistant took it off just one bag for me.
Adidas had 30% discount but found more bargains in Nike this time.
Macy's had 25% discount.
Is the Michael Kors discount in the outlets?
Mel5678 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Sep 17, 06:30 PM  
Link to this Post
sparkles18
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Mel5678 View Post
Is the Michael Kors discount in the outlets?
Yes, I was in the International Drive one.
sparkles18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Sep 17, 07:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

DH has just ordered a whole load of golf stuff from Macy's which he will get next week at the villa
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Sep 17, 11:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Mel5678
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by sparkles18 View Post
Yes, I was in the International Drive one.
Thank you. I ended up at the Michael kors store in altamonte where they were giving an extra 25% off the sale price. Got bag and matching purse for $190. We discovered that Macy's were dearer than the actual shop in the mall. Just checked my purchase in England would cost £390.

Edited at 02:20 AM.
Mel5678 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 17, 01:49 AM  
Link to this Post
sparkles18
Imagineer

Mobile

That's great. I'm going back again tomorrow😀
Old 3 Sep 17, 10:54 PM  
Link to this Post
hiddenmickeys
a Friend of the DIBB

Mobile

After a favour, I wanted a coat from Abercrombie (40% off) but they didn't have my size and i had to fly back home today. Anyone willing to receive a shipped parcel to a villa or hotel and I can collect when you return to U.K.?

I know you may not all have luggage allowance but if any one has I'd be grateful.

Thanks for reading
hiddenmickeys is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Sep 17, 02:52 PM  
Link to this Post
sparkles18
Imagineer

Mobile

Sorry, we are flying home today so can't help.🙁