Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 8 Sep 17, 11:43 AM  
Link to this Post
sasperella
Apprentice Imagineer

sasperella's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
ROL Dining pkg for Dec.

Hi
In case anyone's interested. I've just managed to get ROL. Dining pkg for 10th December!
I've been trying for ages. Really wanted Tusker House but only Tiffins available.
Any comments about food would be appreciated.
I'm not very adventurous, have had a look at menu. Thanks

Rosen Inn @ Pointe Orlando. Easter 2013, Sept/Oct 2015, Nov/Dec 2017
Wilderness Lodge 2018
AKL 2019, 2020, 2022. Beach Club 2023
sasperella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 17, 12:55 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Definitely keep checking. We are after Tusker package for December as well. I can't get anything there but plenty at Tiffins. Chances are Tusker Packages may not be loaded yet.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 17, 02:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Dizzy
Imagineer

It is very confusing... I could find availability for ROL breakfast at Tusker House during our holiday but only one day, the day we can't go, New Years Eve. I can't understand why that would be loaded but nothing else.
Indian Creek Villa
October 7th - October 28th 2006
3 weeks in Heaven
Dizzy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 17, 02:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Silvercat
Imagineer

Disney are being very slow at loading the ROL Dining packages. We don't go until October and we were only able to book this in late June. I think they've only just released November dates.
Old 8 Sep 17, 02:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Dizzy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Silvercat View Post
Disney are being very slow at loading the ROL Dining packages. We don't go until October and we were only able to book this in late June. I think they've only just released November dates.
They released both November and December yesterday but there seem to be lots of problems booking breakfasts for most dates.
Indian Creek Villa
October 7th - October 28th 2006
3 weeks in Heaven
Dizzy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 17, 03:04 PM  
Link to this Post
sasperella
Apprentice Imagineer

sasperella's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by CheshireKat View Post
Definitely keep checking. We are after Tusker package for December as well. I can't get anything there but plenty at Tiffins. Chances are Tusker Packages may not be loaded yet.
Thanks for your reply. Yes think I'll keep looking but if it doesn't become available at least we've got Tiffins and ROL.

Rosen Inn @ Pointe Orlando. Easter 2013, Sept/Oct 2015, Nov/Dec 2017
Wilderness Lodge 2018
AKL 2019, 2020, 2022. Beach Club 2023
sasperella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 17, 09:44 AM  
Link to this Post
skstorm
VIP Dibber

maybe they've decided they can fill the breakfast spots anyway and only offering lunch and dinner for the majority of dates? When I rang about 4th November she checked and there isn't a single ROL booked for TH breakfast on that day yet they have lunch and dinner available! its not really looking good to be honest but decided to keep my breakfast reservation rather than change to Lunch with ROL package
skstorm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 17, 10:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Welly
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

We ate at Tiffins twice in July using the ROL package as the food was so good. Absolutely delicious and one of the best places we ate. I had popcorn shrimp soup (both times!) Venison and Wagyu beef and cheese platter and a chocolate dessert. Thoroughly recommend. My kids enjoyed it too, a really nice kids menu.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain
Welly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 17, 10:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Welly
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Ps. I personally think the meal at Tiffins tops Tusker House. The theming is fantastic, and lovely staff. Ask for the Africa themed room, it's more intimate. We weren't rushed at all, found we were in a few of the restaurants.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain
Welly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 17, 12:04 PM  
Link to this Post
skstorm
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Welly View Post
Ps. I personally think the meal at Tiffins tops Tusker House. The theming is fantastic, and lovely staff. Ask for the Africa themed room, it's more intimate. We weren't rushed at all, found we were in a few of the restaurants.
We already have quite a few signature restaurants booked and Tusker House is on the list anyway as the kids are 2 and 5 so more interested in mickey mouse was hoping to combine it with ROL. will just stick with our breakfast reservation
skstorm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List