Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 30 Apr 18, 09:53 AM  
Link to this Post
SmilingSammie
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by xxSmileyKyliexx View Post
Ohhh you’re Stacey’s friend I didn’t realise it was you! Helloo it was a good accent! I’ve corrected it to Glasgow now
Haha don't be silly, you didnt need to correct it!
I am indeed Stacey's friend - hey there

My First Ever Pre-Trip Report - Sept 2015
My 2nd Pre-Trip Report! - Sept 2016
My Orlando 2019 Trip Report
My Orlando Feb 2022 Trip Report
DLP - May 2013, May 2018
Florida - 1998, 2000, 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
SmilingSammie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 May 18, 06:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Cazzius
Apprentice Imagineer

Another seriously busy day.

You managed to do so many character meets in Magic Kingdom in 1 go. I'm so impressed. I am ok with the characters that are in full costumes, but the 'face' characters make me feel really awkward when meeting them, even though they are lovely.

Those are some great Photopass pictures that you had taken too.

The Gaston's cinnamon roll looks delicious, i'm adding that to the list!

It's good that you found something that you liked at Sanaa, Butter Chicken is my go-to order from the takeaway, I love it

Leaving fantasmic is the WORST. I am not surprised that Angry Kylie came out. Some people really are awful.

Your poor legs with all those bites I thought Disney treated for mozzies so you must have been really unlucky.

As for chafing, I got some of this from Lush before we went in September and it was the BEST for my horrible chub rub, my boyfriend even stole it to use. It smells gorgeous too

Thanks for writing up another very long very busy day and sharing with us

First Time Floribobs (The Irma Remix) - WDW trip report *Complete*
While The Cat's Away, The Caz Will Play With The Mouse - Solo DLP Trip Report
Cazzius is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 May 18, 01:03 PM  
Link to this Post
wilma-bride
Imagineer

wilma-bride's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
So funny, as usual. Seriously entertaining this trip report! Loads of bits made me laugh out loud, of course I can't remember any specifics now to quote and I can't scroll back either. Suffice to say, such a difference in the enjoyment levels when you are with your lovely girly friends. I am again considering a solo trip, having chickened out for November and persuaded (not that she needed much persuading) my daughter to join me. I am sorely tempted to go in March for Flower & Garden Festival. Watch this space...
wilma-bride is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 18, 12:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Joosebug1987
Very Serious Dibber

Ouch those bites look terrible! Mum got bitten just once but really badly in Paris and ended up on about 3 lots of antibiotics for it so hope yours healed up nice and quickly!

Loving your trippie - looks like you had an amazing time :-) xx
Joosebug1987 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 18, 10:30 PM  
Link to this Post
xxSmileyKyliexx
Very Serious Dibber

xxSmileyKyliexx's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Originally Posted by Cazzius View Post
Another seriously busy day.

You managed to do so many character meets in Magic Kingdom in 1 go. I'm so impressed. I am ok with the characters that are in full costumes, but the 'face' characters make me feel really awkward when meeting them, even though they are lovely.

Those are some great Photopass pictures that you had taken too.

The Gaston's cinnamon roll looks delicious, i'm adding that to the list!

It's good that you found something that you liked at Sanaa, Butter Chicken is my go-to order from the takeaway, I love it

Leaving fantasmic is the WORST. I am not surprised that Angry Kylie came out. Some people really are awful.

Your poor legs with all those bites I thought Disney treated for mozzies so you must have been really unlucky.

As for chafing, I got some of this from Lush before we went in September and it was the BEST for my horrible chub rub, my boyfriend even stole it to use. It smells gorgeous too

Thanks for writing up another very long very busy day and sharing with us
I know right I was so pleased that I met a lot, well apart from Gaston 😂 the cinnamon roll was so good make sure to try it! I’ve never actually had butter chicken here, maybe I should try it! Oh honestly I was furious with the ‘back up’ lady she was so rude that stuff from lush looks amazing I will deffo go and get some of that! My boyfriend will probably steal it too 😂 thank you for taking the time to read my days and your lovely comments x

Originally Posted by Joosebug1987 View Post
Ouch those bites look terrible! Mum got bitten just once but really badly in Paris and ended up on about 3 lots of antibiotics for it so hope yours healed up nice and quickly!

Loving your trippie - looks like you had an amazing time :-) xx
Oh bless her it’s horrible isn’t it. I was the same in India with steroid injections and antibiotics, ruined my holiday! Thankfully these weren’t as bad! Still irritating though! I had such a fun time, I love re-living it through my trippies, I’m glad you’re enjoying it

Originally Posted by wilma-bride View Post
So funny, as usual. Seriously entertaining this trip report! Loads of bits made me laugh out loud, of course I can't remember any specifics now to quote and I can't scroll back either. Suffice to say, such a difference in the enjoyment levels when you are with your lovely girly friends. I am again considering a solo trip, having chickened out for November and persuaded (not that she needed much persuading) my daughter to join me. I am sorely tempted to go in March for Flower & Garden Festival. Watch this space...
Aw that’s so lovely thank you! I love that I’ve been somehow making others laugh, makes me feel good that you’re not all bored to death reading what I get up to! Ooo that is exciting news, i say go for it, you know it well and will have the best time especially during flower and garden festival! You could see if any other dibbers are going too at the same time and maybe arrange to meet up
xxSmileyKyliexx is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 18, 07:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Mobile

Your bites look so sore

Fab day though! Love the RRC photo! Haha! Xx
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 18, 07:05 PM  
Link to this Post
summersun
Imagineer

summersun's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
fab day, great pics but shame about your bites
http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/show...=gonna+get+wed
our dreams can come true pre trip report nov 14 cbbr nov 14
summersun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Aug 18, 10:11 AM  
Link to this Post
clubhouse
Very Serious Dibber

Ouch, hope you managed to get something for those bites! Loving your report!
clubhouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List