Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 25 Apr 18, 10:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Dinglebert
Imagineer

Dinglebert's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Mobile

In but won’t let me cancel a direct debit tells me password is wrong even though I know it to be correct as I just used it to log in
Dinglebert is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 18, 12:08 PM  
Link to this Post
loobz
Imagineer

loobz's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I'm still not amongst those that have been granted access yet!
Old 25 Apr 18, 02:14 PM  
Link to this Post
catlady
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 4
Mobile

I'm not either! It won't recognise my password which I know is correct 😤! Tried to change it but now it's crashed!
Old 25 Apr 18, 02:41 PM  
Link to this Post
loobz
Imagineer

loobz's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by catlady View Post
I'm not either! It won't recognise my password which I know is correct 😤! Tried to change it but now it's crashed!
I did the same and they sent a text message with a password to confirm the change which didn't work! Think I'll try again tomorrow - what an absolute shambles, they're going to have to go some now to restore faith and retain customers.
Old 25 Apr 18, 02:58 PM  
Link to this Post
catlady
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by loobz View Post
I did the same and they sent a text message with a password to confirm the change which didn't work! Think I'll try again tomorrow - what an absolute shambles, they're going to have to go some now to restore faith and retain customers.
I know! I need a code to put into PayPal to verify my new account in order to release my eBay money! I can't access my statement to get it! I need to pay for something Friday, at this rate the money won't be in my account to use

Regretting moving over to them a couple of weeks ago!
Old 26 Apr 18, 12:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Merryweather
Imagineer

Finally got in to my accounts about 8.00 last night but my mortgage account is missing and I couldn’t get through on the phone!
Old 28 Apr 18, 08:42 PM  
Link to this Post
FLA88
Proud to wear my Ears

Is anyone still having problems with their account? I can now log in but if I try to amend a standing order or payment it's telling me that I am not entering the right number of characters for the password. This is obviously incorrect as it's the same password that you use to sign in
FLA88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 18, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post
catlady
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Mobile

Originally Posted by FLA88 View Post
Is anyone still having problems with their account? I can now log in but if I try to amend a standing order or payment it's telling me that I am not entering the right number of characters for the password. This is obviously incorrect as it's the same password that you use to sign in
I still can't get on ☹. It's still saying my past word is incorrect when it isn't. And it won't let me change it either. Really fed up with it now ☹
Old 8 May 18, 01:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Dinglebert
Imagineer

Dinglebert's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
This is still dragging on. Their "save my change" and my moneybox addtions are still broken. There is no point in phoning as they are still having an "unusual" volume of calls which after two weeks can't be unusual any more. Staff in the branches know only just about the same as the customers and are still having issues accessing information. The online access still looks like it was designed by a first year student programmer. You can still see the wires working in the background.

I would leave after 38 years but would need the same level of "extras" I get from the added value account.
Dinglebert is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 May 18, 06:47 PM  
Link to this Post
scotpod
Apprentice Imagineer

scotpod's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I also have serious issues at the moment.
A week ago ALL my accounts were emptied and also my IS A accounts, they even took the full overdraft limit to the tune of a 5 figure sum!
Was assured that it would be sorted in 72 hours - NOT

Even worse was today's fiasco where my direct debits "bounced" after having been assured in the bank they would be ok. Really concerned as more direct debits are due to come off in the next day or so - one of them being car payment and car insurance!

So a week with no access as all accounts frozen while fraud look into it.
Don't know whether I am more upset or angry at the moment.

I am losing wages over this (paid by the hour) as I have to travel to the bank during their opening hours and it is a 70 mile round trip.

Just feel physically sick and have had quite a few tears!
No internet banking access, and they can't even set up a new account as it would take up to 7 days to send new cards but when they tried it was blocked as I was overdrawn !

This is such a worry

Edited at 06:49 PM.
scotpod is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List