Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 23 Jul 17, 10:18 PM  
Link to this Post
disneydiamond
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

I'm really finding it hard to do my fast pass plan for HS. I have small kids and I really can't find 3 for each of the 2 days we are there. I understand that I can't book both beauty and the beast and toy story mania on the same day, but what do I also book. I have the frozen show down but reading that I don't need to fp Disney junior, so my question is to anyone who knows 'Can I just book 2 and make my 3rd one one the day later in the day at another park, so do I need to do 3 in the same park before I get another one. Also agree that if they made the character meets like woody and buzz a fp that would be perfect as that is going to be a must do with my little ones.
disneydiamond is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jul 17, 10:20 PM  
Link to this Post
galaxyflorida
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by disneydiamond View Post
I'm really finding it hard to do my fast pass plan for HS. I have small kids and I really can't find 3 for each of the 2 days we are there. I understand that I can't book both beauty and the beast and toy story mania on the same day, but what do I also book. I have the frozen show down but reading that I don't need to fp Disney junior, so my question is to anyone who knows 'Can I just book 2 and make my 3rd one one the day later in the day at another park, so do I need to do 3 in the same park before I get another one. Also agree that if they made the character meets like woody and buzz a fp that would be perfect as that is going to be a must do with my little ones.
you really don't need 2 days in HS in my opinion, 1 full day at a push.
galaxyflorida is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jul 17, 10:29 PM  
Link to this Post
papamouse
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by galaxyflorida View Post
you really don't need 2 days in HS in my opinion, 1 full day at a push.
unless - like me - you really like being in HS and enjoy the atmosphere and layout of the park.

you need 1 day and 2 nights for fantasmic and star wars fire works.

There is really no need to fast pass

Indiana Jones (just go 30 mins before show).
Muppets
Olaf
Mickey and Minnie
Frozen (its a big theatre)
Movie ride
Walt
Mermaid
Disney Jnr
Launch Bay
Woody and buzz
Beauty and Beast (its a big amphitheatre)
Fantasmic (its a big amphitheatre)

SO you want to fp tier 1 and do the other early toy Story or Rockin Roller

then use tier 2 for Star Tours and Tower of Terror.

I love HS its my fav park with a "doable" and just a nice feeling. why hash bash something you love, savour it and smell the rosies.

Can has bash around World Showcase or MK or AK.

2024 Early Booker Discounts Calculator Spreadsheet here:
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...php?p=15848077
papamouse is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jul 17, 01:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by sha9 View Post
I agree. Character meets could be FP at DHS giving more options. Especially the Toy Story characters which always have a big queue.
I also agree.

There have been a couple of times when we've fancied visiting the Toy Story characters opposite TSM but the queues have always put us off. It would be nice to have the opportunity to fastpass this and the other characters.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jul 17, 08:27 PM  
Link to this Post
eeyore
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I would book a fastpass for a show like frozen or Disney jnr because you can't book your third fp in a different park but you can your 4th. Equally you can have a second tier 1 for your 4th if there is any left but not your third.