Notices
Photo, Video & Vlogs Photography, Video and Vlog discussions

Old 6 Feb 18, 08:31 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile My universal photos

Hi all, my universal photos has a mardi gras offer.. just wondering if the photos are worth It?
Many thanks
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 18, 08:51 AM  
Link to this Post
DFussy
Very Serious Dibber

I think if you like to have ride photos the offer is worth it. we only managed 2 days in a 5 day consecutive period due to other plans and tiredness. we got some nice pics (about a dozen), and of course it allowed shots of all of the group. its not as good as Disney photos, as less character ops, but not bad for the reduced price.

Do you know when this offer expires? I know a couple of people going this year, who might be interested. the info on their website is always scarce, and I cant find when you would need to have bought it by anywhere on the web. Thx D
DFussy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 18, 07:01 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

It's says $79.99 mardi gras 1 year special. It's on the universal photo pre package sale site. Can't see a date it needs to be booked by
Old 7 Feb 18, 07:47 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishnellie
VIP Dibber

scottishnellie's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Link:

Universal Photo Packages

I think I might go ahead and do this one as we have at least 4 days in Universal in June/July

Helen xx

Here's a link to all my previous trip reports since 2015
trip report list by year
scottishnellie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Feb 18, 02:12 PM  
Link to this Post
kidsx2
slightly serious Dibber

I purchased the annual pass pre purchased package last week for $139.99, do you think they would refund me for this so I could buy the Mardi Gras package? Am I right in thinking it is still an annual pass and will activate on first use so I could use it August 2018-August 2019?
Thank you
kidsx2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Feb 18, 03:32 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

I'm not sure but a email to them should sort it.. I've emailed them about the offer as want to check when it needs to be activated. Not much info when purchasing it
Old 9 Feb 18, 10:09 AM  
Link to this Post
kidsx2
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Jvh View Post
I'm not sure but a email to them should sort it.. I've emailed them about the offer as want to check when it needs to be activated. Not much info when purchasing it
Thank you for your reply, I have emailed them, im awaiting a reply
kidsx2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Feb 18, 06:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Lell
Imagineer

Lell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Just booked it for our September trip. Looked at a similar thread from last year and apparently there is no expiry date. We used it in 2014 and got loads of fab photos
DLP (Disney Explorers) Sep 2004, DLP (Sequoia Lodge) Sep 2007, Disney CSR/Universal RPR Oct 2010, Disney AKL Oct 2012, Doubletree by Hilton at Seaworld Oct 2014, West Coast Road Trip 2017, Florida Road Trip 2018, West Coast Road Trip 2019, East Coast/Canada Road trip 2022, National Parks Road Trip 2023
Lell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Feb 18, 08:51 PM  
Link to this Post
can't_wait
Excited about Disney

thank you for putting this offer up have just ordered the annual pass.
can't_wait is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Feb 18, 09:25 PM  
Link to this Post
pandanne
Imagineer

I'm trying to sign up for the Mardi Gras special 59.99 but when I go to register it just keeps sending me back to the original page - has anyone else had this problem?