Notices
Social Groups Social Chatty type threads

Old 15 Apr 18, 03:25 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by Leyfy View Post
Can I join in please? I've put on loads of weight - my main problem is vino! Drink far too much wine ...

Don't think I will fit in any of my holiday clothes and I don't want to buy a new wardrobe. So think I need to lose a stone before we go.

I'm off to body attack this morning and then will weigh myself when I get home ... 🙈🙈🙈
Hey Kim
Welcome
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 18, 03:27 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by Nicksgirl View Post
Okay, its me. So embarrassed, can I join. Due to the horrendous year and the chemo, I have put on ... wait for it 2 stone.

I can not blame the chemo and drugs for everything. But the sheer depression of everything that has been going on, I have eaten and drunk like you would never believe.

So yep, I have now got to a whacking 13 stone again. Okay I am nearly 6ft tall and everyone says, you don't need to lose weight. Take my clothes off and ouch !

So yes please, I would like to join. I would like to lose 2 stone for Italy and that is late June, dear god !
xxx
Hello lovely lady
I am so sorry to see your post - you have had so much on your plate.
Big hugs
xxxxxx
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 18, 04:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Gem67
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
Originally Posted by Nicksgirl View Post
Okay, its me. So embarrassed, can I join. Due to the horrendous year and the chemo, I have put on ... wait for it 2 stone.

So yes please, I would like to join. I would like to lose 2 stone for Italy and that is late June, dear god !
xxx
Hello and welcome,

Clothes do hide a multitude of sins from others ... but we will do our best to get you feeling good yourself and ready for Italy.

Take care

Gem

LBVR&S Apr23/POFQ Apr22/Apr18/
OKW Apr16/RPR&OKW Aug14/OKW Oct12/AKL Aug 10/RPR&CBR Oct 09/AKL Jul 08/AKL Jul 06/
Residence Inn SW Mar 05/Nikki Bird Apr 03
Gem67 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 18, 11:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Hello there everyone! Can I join?
I gave myself a pretty big target of loosing 2 stone in 12 weeks or a minimum of 2lb per week which would leave me just a couple of pounds under a 2 stone loss.
So this has been my first full week and I have lost a staggering... are you ready for this?... 0.8 of a lb
So not happy!

I am controlling my calories by not going over 1200, I run 4 miles every day and walking 4 miles 4/5 times a week. Therefore scientifically I should loose 2lb per week. Fingers crossed it’s a blip this week, water retention or something.

It’s not half put me in a bad mood does anyone else feel like that sometimes?
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 18, 09:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Gem67
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
Hello there everyone! Can I join?
I gave myself a pretty big target of loosing 2 stone in 12 weeks or a minimum of 2lb per week which would leave me just a couple of pounds under a 2 stone loss.
So this has been my first full week and I have lost a staggering... are you ready for this?... 0.8 of a lb
So not happy!

I am controlling my calories by not going over 1200, I run 4 miles every day and walking 4 miles 4/5 times a week. Therefore scientifically I should loose 2lb per week. Fingers crossed it’s a blip this week, water retention or something.

It’s not half put me in a bad mood does anyone else feel like that sometimes?
Welcome!

Oh, I can assure you that you are not alone ... but without trying to make you feel better (though I hope it does!) my regular loss this year has been just 0.6lb per week

Try upping your calories a day or two a week - 1200 everyday is not a lot especially allowing for the exercise you are doing. I don't know what diet you are following but I was recommended to up my protein to around 120 grams per day to keep energy up and help build muscle which in turn helps my metabolism ... and this week 1.6lb (just in time for DDP next week!)

Please join us - new threads most Mondays, so feel free to add to (or start!) one.

LBVR&S Apr23/POFQ Apr22/Apr18/
OKW Apr16/RPR&OKW Aug14/OKW Oct12/AKL Aug 10/RPR&CBR Oct 09/AKL Jul 08/AKL Jul 06/
Residence Inn SW Mar 05/Nikki Bird Apr 03
Gem67 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 18, 10:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Gem67 View Post
Welcome!

Oh, I can assure you that you are not alone ... but without trying to make you feel better (though I hope it does!) my regular loss this year has been just 0.6lb per week

Try upping your calories a day or two a week - 1200 everyday is not a lot especially allowing for the exercise you are doing. I don't know what diet you are following but I was recommended to up my protein to around 120 grams per day to keep energy up and help build muscle which in turn helps my metabolism ... and this week 1.6lb (just in time for DDP next week!)

Please join us - new threads most Mondays, so feel free to add to (or start!) one.
It’s not easy this dieting lark lol
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 18, 12:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Leyfy
Imagineer

Mobile

Woo hoo! 4lbs lost this week. That is with having a glass of wine every night and a Chinese on Wednesday. I was just a bit more careful with what I had with the takeaway (grilled dumplings and soup) and cut down on snacking. I used MyFitnessPal again.

Prob won’t lose as much this coming week, but I am happy with this start 😊😊😊😊
Leyfy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List