Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 16 Apr 18, 07:23 AM  
Link to this Post
chmurf
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Shooby doo View Post
hiding in the toilets is very much what happened last year!
this!
now as previously said, there were 3 occurences of OP's asking questions about being "identified" as a party guest (hiding, carving own wristband, and the same question on an HHN thread) and one complaint about not getting a discount for limited hours of operation

What OP might not have understood is what people will try, and do, to *cheat* the system. Overstaying, putting thick soles in kids shoes, cutting in line, renting disabled people, and so on.

So what may sound like an harmless remark cannot be evaluated as such. Just because we don't see the tongue in your cheek when you write those lines. And just because some people have written the same things in the past, but have been dead serious about it. And most important, because discussing ways to abuse the system, even on the light side of things, is not acceptable as far as the forum rules go.

so yeah, people (myself included) might have over-reacted, probably. But was the remark tongue in cheek or serious ? we can only take OP's word for it. We don't know what people really do. And what they do is up to them, just as what I say is up to me, what you say is up to you ... well, you know...

HHN is a totally different Animal but be prepared because it will be rammed!
Since the cost aspect was one of the issues on this thread, I will add to your comment and say that HHN is really rammed and the only way to truely enjoy the party and not be stuck in houses lines forever is to purchase the party's express pass ( hotel express passes do not work during parties, it's a separate express that's needed)

so if OP does HHN, they'll probably need to dig a little deeper into their pocket. The lines at HHN are scary, and I don't mean the kind of scary you go to the party for.
chmurf is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 18, 08:23 AM  
Link to this Post
neilhd
Imagineer

I've got a question on MNSSHP. I'm thinking of visiting the park on a party day (it just fits best with the rest of our itinerary), but not going to the party (this is in August btw, why they have to have a Halloween party in August is beyond me! ).

Anyway, the park closes at 6pm, as discussed. Does this mean that I can still get into a ride queue up to 6pm? On a "normal" closing day, the closing time really just means "last time you can get into a queue", but those already in the queue can still ride.

Or are they going to stop us much earlier than this?
Old 16 Apr 18, 09:15 AM  
Link to this Post
chmurf
Imagineer

Originally Posted by neilhd View Post
Does this mean that I can still get into a ride queue up to 6pm?
park officially closes at 6pm

so as long as you enter the line before that time, you will be allowed to ride.

Now it's a matter of the Cast Members at the entrance deciding it's 6pm, and how many guest have the same idea (and there will be loads)

so i sugget entering the line at 5:55 if you see what I mean
but, yes, you'll be allowed to ride, as long as you're in the line before closing time.
but you'll be asked to leave the park promptly when you exit the ride.
chmurf is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 18, 10:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Lolarose
Earning More Ears

If you have a wristband with the MNSSHP ticket then you can stay in the parks!
A few friends went last year and said it's deffo worth buying tickets, so we're going to go in Sept

First visit 18 years ago and many more since!

Love to hear tips and news
Lolarose is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 18, 12:11 PM  
Link to this Post
neilhd
Imagineer

Originally Posted by chmurf View Post
park officially closes at 6pm

so as long as you enter the line before that time, you will be allowed to ride.

Now it's a matter of the Cast Members at the entrance deciding it's 6pm, and how many guest have the same idea (and there will be loads)

so i sugget entering the line at 5:55 if you see what I mean
but, yes, you'll be allowed to ride, as long as you're in the line before closing time.
but you'll be asked to leave the park promptly when you exit the ride.
That's what I was hoping, thanks!