Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 17 Apr 18, 09:17 AM  
Link to this Post
benatkins10
Trying for More Ears

Hoping this will reduce crowds a little at Animal Kingdom for back of August too for when we are there.
benatkins10 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 18, 09:20 AM  
Link to this Post
3family
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Got my email from the Dibb alert I had set up. Very happy with this development. Can’t wait for the 00.30 closing night
Old 17 Apr 18, 10:20 AM  
Link to this Post
RachelE
Excited about Disney

What will this mean for signing up for Jedi training? Can people sign up during EMH and if so, what time do we therefore need to be there to be sure we will get a spot? When opening was 9.00, I figured we would get to the gates around 8.30. Then when it changed to 8.00, I thought, ok, 7.40 arrival, but I missed the fact that it was also EMH from 7.00am. We are onsite so can use EMH, but I think my family might have some kind of malfunction if I try to get them there for 6.40am! Any advice, please? Jedi training is a must for my DS. We can't pick a different day, as it looks as if it is 7.00am EMH at Hollywood Studios every day of our holiday.
RachelE is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 18, 10:34 AM  
Link to this Post
wheety1621
Excited about Disney

Mobile

For my dates in August it looks like standard hours are 8am-10.30pm with early magic hours every day 7am-8am and then on Fridays it has evening hours 10.30pm till 00.30am.
wheety1621 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 18, 01:23 PM  
Link to this Post
anniewomble
Helping Minnie

Originally Posted by jojo_3596 View Post
On official disney site it's saying fantasmic at 9pm and 10.30pm, and star wars fireworks at 10pm x
Do you think you could watch the first Fantasmic show and be out in time to watch Star Wars fireworks?
anniewomble is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 18, 01:31 PM  
Link to this Post
SMAX
Imagineer

SMAX's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Guidebook Photos: 69
Yes but you wont get the prime spots. I would do it though.
SMAX is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 18, 06:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Cliftonite
Serious Dibber

Am I right though, we haven't heard anything about where the new TSL rides will be in the FPass tiers?

And more to the point, will I be able to book a FPass for ToT AND R&R

2008 AKL & private villa ~~~ 2011 AKL & private villa ~~~ 2013 WL (2 weeks) ~~~ 2018 OKW & Portofino
Cliftonite is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 18, 06:56 PM  
Link to this Post
m2k00
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

The 3 Toy Story land rides will be Tier 1 and the remaining attractions will all be Tier two.
m2k00 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 18, 06:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Eccle
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Cliftonite View Post
Am I right though, we haven't heard anything about where the new TSL rides will be in the FPass tiers?

And more to the point, will I be able to book a FPass for ToT AND R&R
No they are know, the 3 TSL rides are tier 1, everything else Tier 2 so you can get both
Eccle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 18, 06:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Eccle
Imagineer

Originally Posted by RachelE View Post
What will this mean for signing up for Jedi training? Can people sign up during EMH and if so, what time do we therefore need to be there to be sure we will get a spot? When opening was 9.00, I figured we would get to the gates around 8.30. Then when it changed to 8.00, I thought, ok, 7.40 arrival, but I missed the fact that it was also EMH from 7.00am. We are onsite so can use EMH, but I think my family might have some kind of malfunction if I try to get them there for 6.40am! Any advice, please? Jedi training is a must for my DS. We can't pick a different day, as it looks as if it is 7.00am EMH at Hollywood Studios every day of our holiday.
I know you can sign up in EMH, what I'm not sure is whether they let you through the gates before opening in EMH. Maybe not relevant for you now, but on a normal opening day they start letting you through the gates at 8.30, people going to rides are held at the top of Hollywood Boulevard but you can go straight to Jedi Training sign up then - we got to the gates at 8, and were back waiting at the ropes for opening by 8.50
Eccle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List