Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Closed Thread

Old 15 Jun 15, 08:02 PM  
Link to this Post
jojj
Disney Mad Scrapbooker!

Thanks Plutofan for the recommendation

We do have some other Non Disney Project life items too
We have some sets of journalling cards here with some Albums
and we have the disney inspired Enchanted and Say Cheese collections here

Hope this helps
Jo

WDW -97, 05, 06, 2009/2010, 2011
DLC - 1998
DLP -17 Times
jojj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 15, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post
cathann
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I've been project life-inch for about four years now, it's a lovely way to capture everyday life. I've got so many supplies now, I sell bits on eBay from time to time. People seem to sell their excess there so it may be worth a look. Enjoy!
Old 18 Jun 15, 10:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Gill635
Imagineer

Gill635's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Thanks guys, I've still not got round to having a look into this, but I've promised myself that if I get all my jobs done on Sunday I can buy some stuff ha ha

Jo I'll certainly have a look at your site too

X
Old 20 Jun 15, 10:53 PM  
Link to this Post
orlando10
Apprentice Imagineer

Hi
Im a regular scrapper but have just started to do PL, I got a huge complete set from Create and Craft for £52, it was half price and included the album, box of assorted page protectors, complete kit, 2 boxes of the plain cards, packet of journal pens, and packet of section dividers. They had a choice of four different kits to choose from, I was delighted to get it for that price as I had looked at it in Michaels but decided to leave it and then of course regretted when I got home, it was 40% off in Michaels at the time so this was the same price and I didn't have to carry it home
Worth keeping an eye on their website.
DLP 2016, 2018
orlando10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 15, 12:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill635
Imagineer

Gill635's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by orlando10 View Post
Hi
Im a regular scrapper but have just started to do PL, I got a huge complete set from Create and Craft for £52, it was half price and included the album, box of assorted page protectors, complete kit, 2 boxes of the plain cards, packet of journal pens, and packet of section dividers. They had a choice of four different kits to choose from, I was delighted to get it for that price as I had looked at it in Michaels but decided to leave it and then of course regretted when I got home, it was 40% off in Michaels at the time so this was the same price and I didn't have to carry it home
Worth keeping an eye on their website.
Ooh thank you, I'll have a look as I've still not got round to actually doing anything!

Do they show it on the TV channel, or is it just the website do you know?

X
Old 4 Aug 15, 09:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Shopperholic
Trainee Dibber

If you have a half decent printer, there are loads of project life style cards you can download for free and print out. Pinterest is a great place to look.
Shopperholic is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 15, 06:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill635
Imagineer

Gill635's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by Shopperholic View Post
If you have a half decent printer, there are loads of project life style cards you can download for free and print out. Pinterest is a great place to look.
I actually don't own a printer, but I am looking to get one whilst there seems to be offers about.

Do you have any recommendations at all?

X
Old 7 Aug 15, 03:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Shopperholic
Trainee Dibber

If you mean recommendations for printers, no, sorry my husband sorts out all the technology in our house.

For project life type cards on pinterest. I just type in project life cards and see what comes up. Takes a bit of trawling and some downloads are only for a limited time. Just downloaded this set two minutes ago.

tracireed/news/2013/01/24...rnaling-cards/

You can also buy digital versions of the project life kits on the project life website. They have a few freebies if you just wanted to try them out.
Shopperholic is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 15, 03:36 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread