Notices

Old 5 Jan 20, 02:11 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by 3disneykids View Post
We took some videos to post on you tube and still haven't got around to it lol... What is your you tube channel name so I can check your videos out?

Oh you'll have to link me when you do it, would love to watch it as I loved following your report It's Hughes Family Adventures xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 20, 02:51 PM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
Oh you'll have to link me when you do it, would love to watch it as I loved following your report It's Hughes Family Adventures xx
Just watched the AK one. Have subscribed.your editing is amazing...We just took videos of rides nothing near the professional filming of your of yours lol... Really great video ...Look forward to seeing the rest
3disneykids is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 20, 03:49 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Just watched the AK one. Have subscribed.your editing is amazing...We just took videos of rides nothing near the professional filming of your of yours lol... Really great video ...Look forward to seeing the rest
Aww thank you, that's all Chris's handy work! He's done fab. It's still nice to see others trips. Have you got anymore planned for the future yet? xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 20, 05:06 PM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

Mobile

Aww thank you, that's all Chris's handy work! He's done fab. It's still nice to see others trips. Have you got anymore planned for the future yet? xx
We have booked August and added an extra week offsite doing seaworld so your $150 budget report will come in handy
3disneykids is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 20, 05:07 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

We have booked August and added an extra week offsite doing seaworld so your $150 budget report will come in handy
That's fab! Can't wait to read all about it Hopefully it will, looking forward to following along. Will you be doing a live report again? X
Old 6 Jan 20, 10:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Elsa42
Apprentice Imagineer

Elsa42's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Thanks for reading It definitely is. I have a spreadsheet of our FP's but I need to edit them a little as BTM is closed for most of our trip.

Hopefully they will be released soon, I think ours was about 200 days before? Just keep an eye out on the park hours in case they change xx
Oh no its a shame its closed for most of your trip! I always keep my fingers crossed our favourites dont go down for refurb on our trips.

I'm thinking it will be either Feb or March. Although they always change loads once I've made our plans
Elsa42 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 20, 11:24 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Elsa42 View Post
Oh no its a shame its closed for most of your trip! I always keep my fingers crossed our favourites dont go down for refurb on our trips.

I'm thinking it will be either Feb or March. Although they always change loads once I've made our plans
Fingers crossed they don't. It is a bit disheartening but I suppose they have to refurb at some point

Yeah they do don't they I expect ours will change a few times before we go! X

Edited at 11:58 PM.
Old 12 Jan 20, 11:28 PM  
Link to this Post
arosiem
Excited about Disney

Mobile

It’s coming round quick for you! How’s it all going?xx
arosiem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 20, 11:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Wismgari
Imagineer

Just catching up - life has been a bit mad, moving 300 miles across the country (we are no longer near you and MOD!), starting a new job, sorting a new house...

Sorry to hear about your health issues. Fingers crossed all works out OK.It is getting close isn't it? My double digits day is next weekend! I am also sad about Big Thunder, but at least it is open for some of the trip... Could have been worse I guess. I may shift things around a bit so we can get on it twice before it closes as it is my BFs favourite.
Wismgari is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 20, 11:57 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Quick Update

Hopefully a quick update

This weekend was my crochet weekend, which was fab and just what I needed. Back to Uni tomorrow and I need to chase up the consultant. Hoping if he's read my results to try and squeeze in this week or next.

Done my weekly price checks and HRH has now gone up to £429 for Club Room and £312 for Standard Room ... we have Club for £292 so really pleased with that. Saved almost £40 on the room since we first booked.

Thought I'd check out our hotel in Clearwater. It's a Marriott and found another Marriott right next door, same ratings on the sites. We've booked Studio Room with breakfast included for £219 at the Residence Inn. I've found a Studio Room with a balcony and breakfast included for £168 at Springhill Suites instead so another saving of £51

We've started a snack list and I have a spreadsheet which I will try and share on here at some point.

Hope everyone's well x