Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 11 Dec 19, 02:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Kev Harrison
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile Rise of the Resistance boarding passes gone by 07:45 today.

Boarding passes gone at 07:45. Car park very busy indeed. We got there at a similar time Saturday and had a far higher boarding number.

I suspect they have accounted for fast passes issued yesterday

Touring plans has today as a 6. Was easy to get fast passes for other rides.

We immediately left back to the hotel. That’s why we always hire a car.
Kev Harrison is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Dec 19, 03:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Dutchdisneyfan
Apprentice Imagineer

Quick question, you got your boarding number in the park and then you left the park?
You will go back when your number is being called?

Thanks, just wondering how to plan our days
Dutchdisneyfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Dec 19, 07:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Kev Harrison
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Dutchdisneyfan View Post
Quick question, you got your boarding number in the park and then you left the park?
You will go back when your number is being called?

Thanks, just wondering how to plan our days
We left the park both times. You get two hours to return.
Kev Harrison is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Dec 19, 07:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Ashcole
Getting Excited

Do you know what time they are letting people through the tapstiles at? I’m planning to go early get a boarding pass then back to our resort for breakfast on Christmas Eve but not sure what time to book breakfast for! Thanks.
Old 11 Dec 19, 11:12 PM  
Link to this Post
lizzie145
Imagineer

Apparently boarding passes are all booked within about 2 hours of the park opening so unless you have the ability to go in on extra magic hours then go on a normal day but check opening times.

Once you have your boarding pass you can leave the park safely and go for breakfast somewhere as you have 2 hours from the time you are told you can board
Old 11 Dec 19, 11:32 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Listening to Disney Dish podcast. He painted a picture of a nightmare, but it was the first day when he went. Security guards did not have good control and held people up under the bridge, threatening to ‘trespass’ anyone who went further, after they tapped in various members of their party were not recognized as being in the park, then the staff iPads wouldn’t work to amend the details, then the ride breaking down.
Apparently people who have booked VIP tours ($650 an hour) have been told to not expect to get on it, as it isn’t fully ready.
This made me somewhat weary again.
Old 11 Dec 19, 11:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Kimbers
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Mobile

So just to clarify... You can leave the park? Another thread said you had to stay within thr Park?
Kimbers is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Dec 19, 12:14 AM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Kimbers View Post
So just to clarify... You can leave the park? Another thread said you had to stay within thr Park?
My understanding is that you have to be in the park to book your boarding pass group. Not to retain it.
Old 12 Dec 19, 03:33 AM  
Link to this Post
fiona3103
Imagineer

fiona3103's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Correct. You have to have tapped in through the entrance to get a boarding pass. You can leave the park, we did, and you can see on the app what group is boarding through the day. You can also set your notifications to advise you. We didn’t get on yesterday but we given a fast pass for today (plus a one day park hopper ticket). We rode at about 6.30 tonight. It’s really good but for me I enjoyed Hagrids more. DH is a huge Star Wars fan & thinks this one is best.
fiona3103 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Dec 19, 08:12 AM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Mobile

I don’t get all this start wars land stuff and I am hoping it will have fastpasses by the time i am there.

Have I got this right.

Hs opens at 9.
You have until 11 to get this boarding pass thing.

They will then notify you a time. Could this be at 7pm at night? Even though you got the pass at 9am.

You have 2 hours to return and use it?
vampiress88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List