Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 14 Dec 19, 08:05 AM  
Link to this Post
hideinpockets
Apprentice Imagineer

hideinpockets's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

We are going to Bali in June for our honeymoon! I cannot wait!

We also might have a little trip over to NYC in September / October but haven’t decided yet!
hideinpockets is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Dec 19, 09:28 AM  
Link to this Post
JLH
Imagineer

Mobile

Struggling to get motivated for next year which is most unlike me as I love my holidays! We are going to Rome in July but that was booked for football really and like someone else said we intended to do more short breaks rather than one big holiday. So maybe Bruges / Brussels during Easter holidays, either Split, Algarve or Boston to see my sister during summer holidays and Cornwall sometime else . However after really struggling this winter already wondering if I should just save and go away for next Christmas and spend the festive season in the sun !
Old 14 Dec 19, 09:44 AM  
Link to this Post
happytraveller
Imagineer

Originally Posted by JLH View Post
Struggling to get motivated for next year which is most unlike me as I love my holidays! We are going to Rome in July but that was booked for football really and like someone else said we intended to do more short breaks rather than one big holiday. So maybe Bruges / Brussels during Easter holidays, either Split, Algarve or Boston to see my sister during summer holidays and Cornwall sometime else . However after really struggling this winter already wondering if I should just save and go away for next Christmas and spend the festive season in the sun !
This is what I’m struggling with too. Last year I said I’m going away this Christmas. I haven’t done that but I wish I was, so I might try to make that happen next year. I only have one thing booked so far, which is unlike me, but I too was struggling to be motivated and have actually cancelled things I just felt no motivation for.
happytraveller is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Dec 19, 10:53 AM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

Mobile

If you’re looking for a few days in the sun in summer I can highly recommend Valencia. We went this year and also to Madrid. I wouldn’t bother with Madrid again that was a done it don’t need to repeat it but would return to Valencia. The combination of beach and town and decent food makes for a very pleasant few days.
Old 14 Dec 19, 10:59 AM  
Link to this Post
catherinesian
Imagineer

Mobile

We are going for 2 weeks in the Caribbean in feb, then just about to book China (Shanghai incl Disney, Beijing, Xi-an, Chengdu) for 16 nights. That’s all our holiday allowance gone for the year then pretty much!

Next trip to WDW Sept 2024 for our Wedding
catherinesian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Dec 19, 04:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Pino_Spetzberg
Imagineer

Mobile

Haven't booked anything for next year yet.

Hoping to go back to Berlin.

That's about it really.
Pino_Spetzberg is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Dec 19, 04:50 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Mobile

We are doing another road trip next August starting and ending in Orlando but not actually staying there. Heading north for 2 days in Ponte Vedra Beach near Jacksonville, then head up to Hilton Head Island for 5/6 nights, over to the Smokies for 5 nights, down to Atlanta for 1 night then finishing in Destin on the panhandle of Florida for a week. Hoping to do a trip to New Orleans from there too.
Got nothing else booked which is slightly depressing as last year we were just about to go skiing in France at Christmas, we had Vegas booked for Feb then California in July. First world problems I know!
Might try and get a weekend break booked in between now and summer, the winter feels so long already!

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Dec 19, 06:47 PM  
Link to this Post
happytraveller
Imagineer

Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
We are doing another road trip next August starting and ending in Orlando but not actually staying there. Heading north for 2 days in Ponte Vedra Beach near Jacksonville, then head up to Hilton Head Island for 5/6 nights, over to the Smokies for 5 nights, down to Atlanta for 1 night then finishing in Destin on the panhandle of Florida for a week. Hoping to do a trip to New Orleans from there too.
Got nothing else booked which is slightly depressing as last year we were just about to go skiing in France at Christmas, we had Vegas booked for Feb then California in July. First world problems I know!
Might try and get a weekend break booked in between now and summer, the winter feels so long already!
Yep, exactly how I feel.
happytraveller is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Dec 19, 07:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Macca04
Imagineer

Mobile

We were planning a California road trip next August, but my DD has been in hospital with blood clots in her brain, this came out of nowhere and has given us all an awful fright.

She is out of hospital now and today has been her best day, she will be on Warfarin for the foreseeable future so not sure now if she wants to do the long flight to San Francisco.

We may look at going to Italy instead.
Macca04 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Dec 19, 08:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Lola
Imagineer

Lola's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Ok, Florida next week over Christmas and New Year,
South Florida visiting friends in March,
Walt Disney World with sis and grandson in May,
Hawaii cruise and Las Vegas stay in July,
another WDW stay with DD and DSIL in September.
Iceland and hopefully Northern Lights in October

I know these are a lot but we have two very big birthdays (70ths)plus a bid Wedding Anniversary (40th). Other ones other people have asked us to go with them as we know Florida so well.
Lola is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List