Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 1 Oct 21, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Sew109
Imagineer

We have been in July when it rained all day and was cold. If I had kids in junior schools I would not go in school holidays particularly if the french are off. I guess though it depends how long you are going for you only need a day for each park so if going for a bit longer you will do everything
Sew109 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Oct 21, 09:12 PM  
Link to this Post
numbersix
Helping Mickey

We have been several times during the February half-term holidays and also outside of the half-term holidays in February. The weather has been a right mixed bag, sometimes bone-chillingly cold and at others extremely mild. The best way to approach the weather is to check a decent forecast, and pack for wearing layers.
Queues are a lottery too, although we found that weekdays were generally quieter than weekends.
numbersix is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Oct 21, 04:58 PM  
Link to this Post
princess allie
VIP Dibber

We were also there in feb 2019 and it really was lovely warm weather. We have also been in the new year and it’s been very, very cold. Agree with other posters that layers are a must and lots of hot drinks when it’s freezing.

1998 Villa in Kissimmee 2009 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2011 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2014 Villa Lake Berkeley 2016 Villa Bass Lakes 2017 Villa on Solana and Vero Beach 2018 Villa on Highlands Reserve and St Pete Beach 2019 SLC, Cabana Bay, Highlands Reserve & Coronado Springs, 2020 Feb half term villa chilling. 2022 villa on Calabay Park and a trip Clearwater beach. 2023 Orlando and Clearwater
princess allie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Oct 21, 05:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridafan
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 53
…..and don’t forget….warm boots! We’ve been in November and early March- both equally freezing but having warm feet is so important.
Floridafan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 21, 06:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Alison
Imagineer

We've been at feb half term twice and it snowed both times - which is actually lovely.

It's very cold and a lot of the character meets we're outside so queuing in the cold.

I don't think we found it overly busy though - no more than you might expect in the holidays.

Lots of hot chocolate stops in order!
Princess Alison is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 21, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Will_H
Excited about Disney

We went Feb half term 2018 and I have never in my life been as cold as I was that holiday.It was absolutely ridiculous.

Fountains frozen,even the river that runs alongside the hotel was frozen over,ducks on top of the ice.

Being truthful,it has put us off completely for that time of year,but we just had a bad time of it weather wise,I'm sure it's not too bad in February,but the time we went... my goodness
Will_H is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List