Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 3 Dec 21, 12:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Stitchesmumanddad
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by RAS View Post
Do you mind me asking what type of test, where / how you booked and if possible the price ? Had thought I was being proactive and hedging bets so booked a 3hr Rapid PCR test with Collinson, cost £330 ! for a family of 4 ! for 3 days before fight. Now trying to change or better get a refund(no response to my querys), but now looking for alternate cheaper / easier (home test if possible) ,for day before flight. Supposed to be flying next Sunday fingers crossed. Never been so stressed going on a holiday before
Breath assured get good reviews
I have my video link on Sunday for Monday

As the PCR hasnt been done and you havent handled the products, I cant see why they wont refund.

Did you book your return before day 2 PCR’s. Can the above be used for that if they wont refund ?

Its stressful defo - but be worth it !
Old 3 Dec 21, 12:29 PM  
Link to this Post
sparkles18
Imagineer

Qured also do LFT home video consultations. BATRAVEL15 will get you a discount.
sparkles18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 21, 12:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Bestbubba
Imagineer

Originally Posted by SuzyM View Post
I've just moved ours to 9am the day before after reading all of this. I feel a lot better about it as then we can complete the check in all earlier and then (sort of) relax that everything is in place.

It is all quite stressful isn't it?

It really is, but it will all be worth it when we're on the plane ✈️😊
Bestbubba is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 21, 12:31 PM  
Link to this Post
jo21977
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by RAS View Post
Do you mind me asking what type of test, where / how you booked and if possible the price ? Had thought I was being proactive and hedging bets so booked a 3hr Rapid PCR test with Collinson, cost £330 ! for a family of 4 ! for 3 days before fight. Now trying to change or better get a refund(no response to my querys), but now looking for alternate cheaper / easier (home test if possible) ,for day before flight. Supposed to be flying next Sunday fingers crossed. Never been so stressed going on a holiday before
It's a nightmare isn't! No exciting build up! We're booked with Qured, paid about £28 each but there was a black Friday discount at the time.
Old 3 Dec 21, 12:37 PM  
Link to this Post
RAS
Earning More Ears

Originally Posted by Stitchesmumanddad View Post
Breath assured get good reviews
I have my video link on Sunday for Monday

As the PCR hasnt been done and you havent handled the products, I cant see why they wont refund.

Did you book your return before day 2 PCR’s. Can the above be used for that if they wont refund ?

Its stressful defo - but be worth it !
They have information on their website about people who got caught out by change to Day 2 tests but nothing for same for people who have been caught out by this move from 3 day to 1 Day before flight . All my comms to them have been unanswered

I haven't booked return day 2 PCR's yet as to be honest am a bit frazzled and was worried gov would change their mind once again so was going to do at last minute, heard you can do even if in USA before journey home to get code (intention is to get very cheapest who give code for PLF), am due back on the 24th Dec and wondering even if I paid big money how likely they are going to be able to get results back to me over Christmas as bound to be short staffed
RAS is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 21, 01:03 PM  
Link to this Post
FloridaAnn & Co
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Scotsmomma2 View Post
6 days doing Disney,Discovery Cove,SW and Aquatica,the lights in Give kids the World,and pretty much chilling,my old bones need some sun 🌞
We are doing more or less the same😀 My old bones definitely need some sun too, don’t do well in this cold weather, can’t wait!😎
Got a trip planned to Clearwater too! No plans for Disney this time as DH is Disneyed out
But maybe just maybe I might try to change his mind ... IF I can get my head around the changes there too😂 and obviously if there are tickets!

Don’t feel as stressed today ... 😀 How are you doing ?
Old 3 Dec 21, 01:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Scotsmomma2
Imagineer

Originally Posted by FloridaAnn & Co View Post
We are doing more or less the same😀 My old bones definitely need some sun too, don’t do well in this cold weather, can’t wait!😎
Got a trip planned to Clearwater too! No plans for Disney this time as DH is Disneyed out
But maybe just maybe I might try to change his mind ... IF I can get my head around the changes there too😂 and obviously if there are tickets!

Don’t feel as stressed today ... 😀 How are you doing ?
I feel a lot better than last night,I felt like I was having a meltdown,I was stressed to the hilt and my husband was stressed about whether one tin of shaving foam would last him for 4 weeks 😳🤦
Booked our new tests now for the day before we fly,just need to hope for negative results.🤞
Scotsmomma2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 21, 01:52 PM  
Link to this Post
lme30005
Apprentice Imagineer

Rebooked my tests to the morning before. There's 6 of us and had to do it in 3 calls due to a hospital appointment and kids being at school. It would have been so much easier to have done it at the weekend! Stress levels high here as my son has broken his nose and needs an op next week, 9 days before we go.
lme30005 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 21, 02:09 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Originally Posted by lme30005 View Post
Rebooked my tests to the morning before. There's 6 of us and had to do it in 3 calls due to a hospital appointment and kids being at school. It would have been so much easier to have done it at the weekend! Stress levels high here as my son has broken his nose and needs an op next week, 9 days before we go.
Oh no I hope he’s ok
X

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1266923

ClaireNJ is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 21, 04:01 PM  
Link to this Post
lme30005
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by ClaireNJ View Post
Oh no I hope he’s ok
X
He's fine, didn't realise it was broken but stress levels are high in me! Just adds another layer of complexity. Not giving up though, will do anything to be strolling round Universal on 16th
lme30005 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List