Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 25 Jan 21, 04:58 PM  
Link to this Post
toffeeman0
Excited about Disney

Positive November/December

I’d like to start a positive thread for November/ December Florida holidays as I’m really really really depressed and need a little light at the end of the tunnel. I’m booked November 12-December 6 from Manchester splitting holiday with 5 nights on the keys. Very positive it will happen (this time)
Old 25 Jan 21, 05:03 PM  
Link to this Post

I've got 1 week in Gran canaria in July, 11 nights in universal in september and 12 nights to do disney late nov/early dec.

The nov/dec trip is the only one I think will go ahead. I'm gutted that i've had to write off september considering i was meant to by flying out for a week the first week of feb and that's obviously been cancelled.

We're putting all our hopes on this end of year trip based on everything we're hearing in the news it's the most realistic and I need to have something to look forward to!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 21, 05:19 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyMadMummy
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

We are November 2nd-16th. I'm positive our trip will go ahead, as long as it's not a requirement for children to wear masks (I understand why they're necessary, it would just make the holiday miserable for us!) 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞
Old 25 Jan 21, 05:26 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

We go in November but not to Florida, we’re going to Seattle, SF & Vegas. I’m also booked for Florida fir July but I’m moving it as soon as Disney release their prices for next year. Fingers crossed we all get to go in November I’m very hopeful 🤞🏻🤞🏻

✨Disneyland Paris - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 x3, 18, 19x2, 22, 24.
✨Disneyworld Florida - 08, 14, 15, 17.
✨Disneyland Tokyo & Disney Sea - 2016.
✨Disneyland California - 2018, 2023
✨Disney Magic 🚢 - 2021
⭐️NYC - 2016, 2017, 2019.
⭐️Las Vegas, Grand Canyon -2018
⭐️San Francisco, Las Vegas & Antelope Canyon -19 ⭐️Washington DC - 22⭐️LA/Anaheim-23 ⭐️Seattle -24
LOU LOU DISNEY is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 21, 05:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Scotsmomma2
Imagineer

I'm very hopeful for our December 7th trip. I refuse to give up on it just 3 weeks into 2021.We all need something to look forward to.
Scotsmomma2 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 21, 06:05 PM  
Link to this Post
captain-codeye
Imagineer

captain-codeye's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
We have new York October 14th and Florida December 4th.

I’m quite hopeful for both.
captain-codeye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 21, 07:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Merryweather17
Apprentice Imagineer

We are moving from August to December - just waiting for flights to be released to move the booking. Much more hopeful as we should both have had the vaccine by then. Like everyone else - we need something to look forward to and in the meantime there is the fun of planning!
Merryweather17 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 21, 08:31 PM  
Link to this Post
luckystrikes
slightly serious Dibber

I am holding out hope for September so I think November/December is looking positive. Like you say need something to look forward to and to keep us going!
luckystrikes is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 21, 08:35 PM  
Link to this Post
itz_baseline
Excited about Disney

We are August and I’m pretty confident for then... so I’d be super positive about November.
itz_baseline is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 21, 08:56 PM  
Link to this Post
signtalker
Imagineer

I’m holding out hope for,our September trip

Jules
signtalker is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List