Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 14 Aug 21, 04:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Lauraanne90
New Poster (3)

Can family stay in our villa

Hello,
Quick question me, my husband & our two children have booked with tui to stay in a Villa at emerald village in 2023 for two weeks 🥳
My mum has asked if she gets some flights could she come and stay for a week in our Villa. We have 4 bedrooms so plenty of space I just wondered if this is allowed.

Edited at 05:02 PM.
Lauraanne90 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 21, 05:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

If you’ve booked privately I’d ask the owner
I know we have no issues as long as lincenced occupancy levels are kept to and guests let us know
If through a travel agent I wouldn’t think so and all guests must be registered on the original booking
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 21, 11:41 PM  
Link to this Post
princess allie
VIP Dibber

Before we knew you shouldn’t do it, my fil did stay in our villa rented through Virgin. We now book with the owner privately and always put his name on the booking. We never went over the occupancy amount before, but it never occurred to us that the owners would need to know for insurance etc., maybe you could ring and tentatively ask your tour operator if it’s possible to add an extra guest?

1998 Villa in Kissimmee 2009 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2011 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2014 Villa Lake Berkeley 2016 Villa Bass Lakes 2017 Villa on Solana and Vero Beach 2018 Villa on Highlands Reserve and St Pete Beach 2019 SLC, Cabana Bay, Highlands Reserve & Coronado Springs, 2020 Feb half term villa chilling. 2022 villa on Calabay Park and a trip Clearwater beach. 2023 Orlando and Clearwater
princess allie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 21, 12:03 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

On a side note and funny
We’d guests who had asked if Us family could join them fine by us
Family arrived when our guests were out at/the parks
The new arrivals couldn’t work the keypad lock or the key lock box wandered round the villa outside and the neighbors called the cops
We got the phone call at 3am uk time to sort it out from the cop who lives on our estate
Good job he knows us
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 21, 10:21 AM  
Link to this Post
youre-nicked
VIP Dibber

The Villa company I use (loyalty) ask for everyone's names, Id check with TUI.
Old 15 Aug 21, 09:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Abbysmum
Apprentice Imagineer

I'd just inform the management company when you arrive that you'll have an extra guest for a few days. I'm sure it's a legal requirement in case of fire so they know how many people are in the villa.
Abbysmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 21, 07:21 AM  
Link to this Post
mseagle
Apprentice Imagineer

It will be a legal requirement and of the owners licenses.

Beautiful 4 Bedroom Villa with private pool and spa on the popular High Grove Community

Lovely view over a conservation area

Villa website : www.floridavillausa.com
mseagle is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 21, 11:51 AM  
Link to this Post
novocastrian
Imagineer

only time we stayed in a villa the 4th , unused, bedroom was locked im assuming for this very reason

this was emerald island booked privately
novocastrian is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List