Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 6 Nov 21, 11:33 AM  
Link to this Post
catalunya
Excited about Disney

Universal AP Will Call at hotel?

Hi all
I am planning on purchasing annual passes for universal before we fly on Tuesday. I’ve booked Sapphire Falls on an annual passholder rate so need to collect my annual passes before we check in. Does anyone know if there is a ticket will call at the hotel so we don’t have to go to the park will call and then trudge back to the hotel to check in?
Any other alternative strategies welcomed too! Thanks!
POR - May 2015 | DLP Newport Bay - Nov 2016 | SSR - May 2017 | Surprise BC upgrade! - Dec 2018 | ASM & SFR - Nov 2021 | PFB & CBR - Sept 2022 | POP & DCL Magic - June 2023 | PFB - Sept 2023 | DCL Dream - Dec 2023 | Universal - May 2024
catalunya is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Nov 21, 11:43 AM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

There's a will call desk in the hotel lobby for all Universal hotels
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Nov 21, 07:59 PM  
Link to this Post
catalunya
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by loldis View Post
There's a will call desk in the hotel lobby for all Universal hotels
Amazing thank you so much! I have stayed at RPR before but never noticed!
POR - May 2015 | DLP Newport Bay - Nov 2016 | SSR - May 2017 | Surprise BC upgrade! - Dec 2018 | ASM & SFR - Nov 2021 | PFB & CBR - Sept 2022 | POP & DCL Magic - June 2023 | PFB - Sept 2023 | DCL Dream - Dec 2023 | Universal - May 2024
catalunya is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Nov 21, 11:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
I might be wrong but I was under the impression you didn’t need your annual pass to check in you just need to have it before you check out. They may well be happy with your email showing you will be picking one up.
Old 7 Nov 21, 06:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Softy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
I might be wrong but I was under the impression you didn’t need your annual pass to check in you just need to have it before you check out. They may well be happy with your email showing you will be picking one up.
This is usually true but the ticket desk is normally next to check in anyway.
Softy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 21, 07:16 PM  
Link to this Post
swintonowl
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by catalunya View Post
Hi all
I am planning on purchasing annual passes for universal before we fly on Tuesday. I’ve booked Sapphire Falls on an annual passholder rate so need to collect my annual passes before we check in. Does anyone know if there is a ticket will call at the hotel so we don’t have to go to the park will call and then trudge back to the hotel to check in?
Any other alternative strategies welcomed too! Thanks!
Is there a link to book with annual pass discount?, I’ve booked for 9 days in December and plan on getting 14 day tickets but wondering if it will be cheaper to do this
swintonowl is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 21, 07:25 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

Originally Posted by swintonowl View Post
Is there a link to book with annual pass discount?, I’ve booked for 9 days in December and plan on getting 14 day tickets but wondering if it will be cheaper to do this
res.windsurfercrs/ibe/de...=&hotels=&ada=

If you're booked on the long stay savvy rate, you won't necessarily find a huge saving with the APH rate. Always worth checking though.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List