Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 13 May 19, 12:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Rollercoaster27
Being a bit Goofy

DLP Halfboard - Which restaurants?

Sorry if this has been asked before but I can't find a definitive answer.

I've just looked at my booking for Davy Crocketts Ranch for this summer and realised that I have standard half board included. I can't find much information about which restaurants we can visit with the HB voucher? Also, can you use them at other restaurants and pay the difference? Is there a useful list anywhere?

Can restaurants be booked online?

Sorry for all the questions, I haven't been to DLP for 16 years! We've done WDW for the last two years and it all seems so much clearer and easier to plan!

Thanks
Rollercoaster27 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 19, 02:53 PM  
Link to this Post

The standard level gives you a buffet meal and one soft drink at the following:

Plaza Gardens - Disneyland Park
Agrabah Cafe - Disneyland Park
Restaurant des Stars - Walt Disney Studios Park
La Grange - Disney Village
Chuck Wagon Cafe - Cheyenne Hotel
La Cantina - Santa Fe Hotel
Crocketts Tavern - Davy Crockett Ranch.

If you want to eat at a higher category resturant you can put your voucher towards the cost. Your standard vouchers are worth €29 for adults and €17 for children if you use them in that way.

You can book tables online - but not via the UK website, the Dutch one allows this though - open this link in google chrome and it will translate to English for you:

disneylandparis/nl-nl/restaurants/

Hope that helps.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 19, 03:08 PM  
Link to this Post
dreamadream
Imagineer

Mobile

We had standard half board but mostly upgraded, our favourite being ratatouille, amazing steak.
We also ate at hunters grill, much nicer than plaza gardens. Lunch with the princess’s, meetings were amazing, food diabolical
I will be putting a trip report in the next few days so check it out x
dreamadream is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 19, 03:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Rollercoaster27
Being a bit Goofy

Thanks Dream, I'll check that out. I think we'll probably use it to upgrade because I'm not so keen on eating at Buffet restaurants everyday. x
Rollercoaster27 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 19, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Peter H
VIP Dibber

There are a few restaurants not on the scheme (Rainforest Cafe and Planet Hollywood for a start) so you cannot use your voucher there.

DLP: day trips 2000, 03; Cheyenne Sep 09, Feb 11; Sequoia Lodge June 08, May 12; Elysee May 12, Jan 13, Sep 13; Disneyland Hotel Mar 15, Santa Fe Nov 16, Newport Bay Sep 17
WDW: Port Orleans Riverside Dec 10; SSR Nov 14 Other: DCL Disney Magic Sep 17

Trippies and videos from:
Orlando
DLP Cruise and other
Peter H is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 19, 01:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Elodie
Imagineer

Full list of restaurants here:

disneylandparis/en-gb/dining/

Just choose standard from the ‘Dining Plans Accepted’ drop-down menu to see a list of standard restaurants with links to menus. Then try choosing Premium to see all restaurants that accept dining plans (you can pay to top up for the ones with the plus or premium symbols. Click the menus to see prices and work out how much you’ll need to pay on top of your €29/€17 voucher.)

I’m in the other boat with planning - have done DLP three times in the last 3 years and found it lovely and simple to plan, but now we’re planning WDW and I can’t make head or tail of the DDP! I miss the nice straightforward symbols on DLP menus and the clear prices, especially for buffets. WDW buffets seem to say things like $15-$40, which tells me nothing useful at all!
WDW Nov 1988/DLP Cheyenne Aug 2016/DLPDLHDec 2017/DLP Santa Fe May-Jun 2018/Magic at Sea cruise Jul-Aug 2021/WDW & 2 Wish cruises Aug-Sep 2023/DLP Newport Bay Compass Club Aug 2024/Fantasy’s first ever cruise from the UK Jul-Aug 2025
Elodie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 19, 08:01 PM  
Link to this Post
MickeyHammer
Gone all Goofy

Mobile

Hi, I wonder if someone can help me? We are staying Friday to Sunday and have the plus dining plan. Are we able to use the lunch / dinner allocations on Saturday and Sunday rather than Friday and Saturday?
Thanks in advance.
MickeyHammer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 19, 08:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Yes, you can use them whenever you like.
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 19, 08:15 PM  
Link to this Post
MickeyHammer
Gone all Goofy

Mobile

Thanks Gill. I had hoped it would be similar to WDW rules. We are there for RunDisney and didn’t fancy dinner on the Friday night before the 5k!
MickeyHammer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 19, 10:32 PM  
Link to this Post
MickeyHammer
Gone all Goofy

Mobile

Sorry another question. If I use the Dutch website link, can you only book 60 days out still?