Link to this Post
Finn family
VIP Dibber

Finn family's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Day 7 and 8

Day 7

We went for breakfast at Dunkin Donuts/Baskin Robbins. I had the chicken, bacon and cheese croissant. It came with hash browns and I had a vitamin water to go with it. The food was greasy but very cheap.

I was naughty on the way out and got a rainbow sherbet and rasberry ripple ice cream

We went to Blizzard Beach for the day

For dinner, we went to Millers Ale House on Champions Gate. We love Millers and all enjoyed our food! Service is always great and we love the atmosphere. We shared the nachos for starters - which were huge as always!

For main, I had the Asian Chicken salad which was delicious

Nat had the chicken philly cheese sandwich

Dad had the shrimp and chicken cobb salad

Ordered way too much as usual!

Day 8

This was a shopping day as we went to Florida Mall. We ate lunch in the food court (after walking around once to get all the free samples )
I decided on a make your own box from a Japanese Counte Service - Bourbon chicken, noodles and spring roles with a Fanta.

We had some delicious ice-cream milkshakes walking round the mall. Strawberry and cookie. I love how theyre always fresh here and not just made with powder like here in the UK!

For dinner, we tried Red Lobster for the first time in years! The food was good but there was no atmosphere. Nat had the crab balls with fries and mozerella sticks.

I wasn't very hungry due to the big lunch so I had a starter of tuna poke, which was delicious!

And a tomato, mozerella and onion salad.

Hope everyone is enjoying the pictures! I am trying to update this every couple of days. Thank you for reading
Current trip report:
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1233648

Finn family is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 18, 05:18 PM  
Link to this Post
wilma-bride
Imagineer

wilma-bride's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
We love Miller's - I keep saying I am going to have the zinger melt but can't seem to drag myself away from the fried shrimp, it's so good. I am not a salad person but that Asian Chicken salad looked great. So did the chicken philly cheese sandwich.
wilma-bride is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 18, 09:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridaagogo
Imagineer

Nachos look fab and as for bourbon chicken 😍😍
Floridaagogo is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 18, 09:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie Mum
Imagineer

Mobile

Great report 😊thanks for sharing
Minnie Mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 18, 09:59 PM  
Link to this Post
MissFortune
Imagineer

Mobile

Dessert after breakfast, love it!

Fab pictures

MissFortune is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 18, 10:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Ycryan
Imagineer

Ycryan's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 34
Fantastic updates. x
Old 17 Aug 18, 07:07 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Really enjoying your report. I'm hoping to get to Cowfish next year and the tuna burger looks like something I can use to persuade DW
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 18, 12:25 PM  
Link to this Post
smedley
Imagineer

Mobile

Lovely pics thanks for taking the time

Previous trips (mostly villas,) '98,'00,03,04x2,06,07,11 (first onsite stay SSR),12 villa and RCI cruise,14 OKW,15 RCI cruise, Clearwater and Int Drive. 16 West Coast DL, 17
smedley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 18, 06:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Finn family
VIP Dibber

Finn family's Reviews
Originally Posted by wilma-bride View Post
We love Miller's - I keep saying I am going to have the zinger melt but can't seem to drag myself away from the fried shrimp, it's so good. I am not a salad person but that Asian Chicken salad looked great. So did the chicken philly cheese sandwich.
We have had the zinger mountain melt before on a previous trip and it was delicious - me and mum shared it as our main as it is huge! Never tried the shrimp before so will try that next time
I personally do love the salads here as they're so different. The asian salad had crunchy noodle pieces in and a penut dressing - basically a healthy stir fry!
Current trip report:

Finn family is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 18, 07:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Finn family
VIP Dibber

Finn family's Reviews
Day 9 and 10

Day 9

Discovery Cove for Nat's 17th Birthday!

We had an amazing day here. We did the Seaventure which was incredible. It felt more like VR than us really being there! Even better than swimming with the dolphins - I'd 100% recommend the experience, it's breathtaking

Here is breakfast... I got a mixture of things!

For lunch I got the pulled pork sandwhich and I topped it with coleslaw.. I also asked for some cheese which they happily brought out I loved the Bud Lime too - so refreshing and not many places have it. The cheesecake was also delicious.

Day 10

Breakfast was at IHOP. I struggle so much with the portion sizes here as each option comes with four pancakes which I just can't manage so I opted for a kids funny face pancake

Mum had bananas and cream french toast

We spent the afternoon in Universal Studios. We cooled off with a nice pint of Duff

The evening was spent watching the Blue Man Group. A hilarious show!
Current trip report: