Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Closed Thread

Old 9 Feb 17, 06:42 PM  
Link to this Post
loves2plan
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by elmpark View Post
hi all - had booked Boat House using 2 credits when im there in july, but looking at menus it looks like you just get a steak so will have to pay for extra (like chips lol) - thinking of cancelling and going for aloha show cat 2 tickets instead (I know food wont be as good but 1/ free beer 2/ includes gratuity)!

what do people think? - I know it's probably comparing chalk with cheese...
What about the new Tiffins rivers of light dining package? The food is meant to be really good and you'll get preferred seating for rivers of light.

POFQ: Our 'once in a lifetime' trip, 31st Oct - 14th Nov 2012
SSR: 40th birthday trip, 2nd - 16th Jan 2014
SSR 2 bed villa: my mums first trip, 7th - 21st Feb 2015
POR: An unexpected Easter break, 2nd - 15th April 2016
CBR: Another unexpected Easter trip, 29th March - 12th April 2017
CBR: 18th birthday surprise trip, 21st October - 4th November 2019
Food report - the unexpected Easter QSDP extravagana! April 2017
What do we want? FOOD! When do we want it? NOW! QSDP food report, Oct 2019
loves2plan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Feb 17, 06:49 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by loves2plan View Post
What about the new Tiffins rivers of light dining package? The food is meant to be really good and you'll get preferred seating for rivers of light.
am trying to do with with my tusker house booking... will look at tiffins though cheers
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Feb 17, 02:29 PM  
Link to this Post
thecube
Having Dinner with Goofy

Hi. This might be a stupid question. We are looking to book the Brown Derby Fantasmic Dining Package in August. What time will be the best time to book dinner and do you know what time Fantasmic will be, just so I know we have enough time to enjoy the meal ? I take it the system doesn't let you book a meal time that will clash with the show ? !
thecube is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Feb 17, 07:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Unexpectedpenny
Imagineer

Originally Posted by thecube View Post
Hi. This might be a stupid question. We are looking to book the Brown Derby Fantasmic Dining Package in August. What time will be the best time to book dinner and do you know what time Fantasmic will be, just so I know we have enough time to enjoy the meal ? I take it the system doesn't let you book a meal time that will clash with the show ? !
You'll definitely have time to enjoy your meal. Generally the times available are afternoon time slots that they want to fill, so 4.30pm is normally the latest time. Fantastic is usually at 8pm and/or 9pm.
Unexpectedpenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 17, 11:14 AM  
Link to this Post
thecube
Having Dinner with Goofy

Originally Posted by Unexpectedpenny View Post
You'll definitely have time to enjoy your meal. Generally the times available are afternoon time slots that they want to fill, so 4.30pm is normally the latest time. Fantastic is usually at 8pm and/or 9pm.
That's great. Thanks for the reply. Its our 180 day tomorrow so thanks for your help !.
thecube is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 17, 11:34 PM  
Link to this Post
OllieT
Imagineer

OllieT's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
The link for the ddp leaflet in the op doesn't seem to work, could someone repost please
Old 27 Feb 17, 02:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Stu
Imagineer

Stu's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 324
Guidebook Photos: 485
Originally Posted by OllieT View Post
The link for the ddp leaflet in the op doesn't seem to work, could someone repost please
The links to the leaflets are on the DIBB Guidebook Page linked at the top of the first post.
Old 27 Feb 17, 02:34 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
I've updated the first post with some new links as some of the old ones didn't work or took you to out of date information. I've amended the info on swaps with the official word as far as I can find it anywhere but I think this may be something that you just have to try and see what happens.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 17, 08:51 PM  
Link to this Post
OllieT
Imagineer

OllieT's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Thanks
Old 8 Mar 17, 07:40 PM  
Link to this Post
MissFortune
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by sha9 View Post
I've updated the first post with some new links as some of the old ones didn't work or took you to out of date information. I've amended the info on swaps with the official word as far as I can find it anywhere but I think this may be something that you just have to try and see what happens.
Thank you for keeping up to date! Very helpful.

MissFortune is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread