Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 8 Dec 21, 03:06 PM  
Link to this Post
arkv1lla
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 13
Red Hot Chilli Peppers, London July 2022
arkv1lla is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Dec 21, 03:14 PM  
Link to this Post
wanye
Imagineer

just got tickets to see SNUFF, BABY QUEEN and EELS. recently bought charli XCX, aly & aj, doug stanhope, and hoping to score tickets to see THE CURE in leeds and olivia rodrigo & baby queen in manchester
wanye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Dec 21, 04:34 PM  
Link to this Post
FloridaFairy
Apprentice Imagineer

Did have Blondie tickets but it’s been postponed until April 2022
And Stereophonics for next which has now been postponed for 6 months 😡😒😡😒😡
FloridaFairy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Dec 21, 05:09 PM  
Link to this Post
quiddity
Apprentice Imagineer

quiddity's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I had one of my favourite bands, public service broadcasting, booked for last month but it got to evening & I just couldn't do it. The thought of being so close to others was giving me a panic attack. When I bought the ticket it was a socially distanced gig but they didn't tell me it had changed to a free for all.

I really want to see cattle & cane (local teesside band I've seen about 20 times!) next week but just can't do that either.

I've got tickets for deer shed & bluedot festivals carried over from last year. Thankfully bjork has also carried over! Never thought I'd ever get to see her live but this'll be my second gig!
7/2/12-9/2/12 cheyenne DLP for 1st time!
28/09/12-12/10/12 clarion inn LBV again again!
quiddity is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Dec 21, 09:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Tre85
VIP Dibber

I went to see The Offspring a couple of weeks ago and it was brilliant! I was a bit worried at first but then ended up practically in the mosh pit!

Taking my mum to see Alfie Boe and Michael Ball tomorrow night in Leeds and looking forward to it. Hope it gets me in the festive mood!
Old 8 Dec 21, 10:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Beaker's Fluff
Imagineer

Cold Play at Wembley

1997/1998 Quality Inn.2006 Villa.2007&2008Fairfield
2013 LBV Resort and Spa 2015 Sheraton Times Sq.NY.
2016 Barcelo Teguise Beach 2016 Trump Int Toronto
2016 Xmas in NY.2018 LBV Resort And Spa 2019 Croatia Venice and Boston
Beaker's Fluff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Dec 21, 11:26 PM  
Link to this Post
jdouds
Imagineer

Nothing on schedule but just after seeing the Tina Turner musical in London last week ,simply fantastic. At home in Belfast last night Ball and Boe was a great show with 2 awesome voices and perfect song choices. Undoubted highlight Boe singing Bring him home, standing ovation

Edited at 11:29 PM.
jdouds is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Dec 21, 02:11 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsjacksparrow
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by mitch84 View Post
I’m a massive fan of Little man Tate who are supporting a lot of the Enemy dates! Watch them if you can x
Yeah heard good things about them so will definitely get down early to see them!
mrsjacksparrow is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Dec 21, 10:17 AM  
Link to this Post
LunaNyteskye
Apprentice Imagineer

I have Red Hot Chilli Pipers (not to be confused with the Red Hot Chilli Peppers) in December, Wardruna in April 2022, which was supposed to be June 2020 and then May 2021. Also Tool in May at the O2.

Shows, we have managed to see Beauty and the Beast in October and Chicago on Friday just past. Coming up we have The Nutcracker in January, Rocky Horror Show in March and Carmen in April.

October 2009 Sequoia Lodge Disneyland Paris;
October 2011 Kissimmee Villa;
October 2013 Port Orleans Riverside WDW;
November 2015 Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa;
November 2016 Hotel Santa Fe Disneyland Paris;
October 2019 Animal Kingdom Lodge WDW, DIBB Villa, Hard Rock Hotel & Grand Floridian WDW

Edited at 10:30 AM.
LunaNyteskye is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Dec 21, 02:30 PM  
Link to this Post
wanye
Imagineer

Originally Posted by quiddity View Post
I had one of my favourite bands, public service broadcasting, booked for last month but it got to evening & I just couldn't do it. The thought of being so close to others was giving me a panic attack. When I bought the ticket it was a socially distanced gig but they didn't tell me it had changed to a free for all.
i went to their rock city date last month. it was my first "large" gig (not counting seated gigs at nottingham arena or the concert hall/playhouse) and it was full, but not uncomfortably busy. very few masks were worn (i kept mine on when i wasnt drinking)

i'm comfortable going to smaller venues, but i'm only planning on gigs at rock city for the next few months if they are under 1000 people in the main hall. i wish venues would release numbers on how many tickets they are selling compared to the capacity of the room, i'd feel much more comfortable if i knew in advance there were only 250 tickets being sold for a 500 capacity room or whatever.

but i've not had covid yet, so thats a positive sign at least, and i'm getting less stressed about being in rooms full of people at least...
wanye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List