Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 17 Jan 22, 11:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Greenersdisney
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Sorry, 22nd March 2022 - 10 weeks and counting!
Greenersdisney is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 22, 12:06 PM  
Link to this Post
catlady
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 4
Originally Posted by Greenersdisney View Post
Thanks for the reply Kate. We fly at 10am on 22nd March, so we have to do the test on the 21st. I cannot see us getting the results before 10am on the 21st, so not sure how i can provide the 24hrs notice when have to test the day before!
This is what I found which mentions 24hrs? It's on the automated bot replies?

These are all valid questions. If you booked with us directly, Thanks to our flexible booking policy, when you book to travel any time up to 30th April 2022, you can make unlimited date changes and one name change without paying admin fees. You’ll just need to use it by 30th April 2023. You can also change your booking to an Travel Voucher until you are ready to rebook. Please make sure we know you want to change more than 24hrs before your flight.
Old 17 Jan 22, 12:08 PM  
Link to this Post
catlady
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Sorry, 22nd March 2022 - 10 weeks and counting!
Saw that after I posted lol! Same day as me! I'm flying to Miami?
Old 17 Jan 22, 12:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Greenersdisney
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

I am flying into Orlando International. The boy would love to go to Miami, but not sure it is worth the 4 1/2 hour drive?
Greenersdisney is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 22, 12:15 PM  
Link to this Post
catlady
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
I am flying into Orlando International. The boy would love to go to Miami, but not sure it is worth the 4 1/2 hour drive?
Yes it's one of the most boring drives! 😴. We are going to see my daughter who currently works on the Disney Magic which is sailing from Miami so not a normal Disney holiday for us!

Fingers crossed testing ends by then! 🤞.
Old 17 Jan 22, 12:39 PM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by catlady View Post
I haven't heard anything either 😬. Similar time frame to you!
Fingers crossed we both hear something soon!
Old 17 Jan 22, 01:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Bear
VIP Dibber

Wish my was as easy - tried to move my two cancelled flights from last September to this September - first message back stated sorry they are not open for booking ( this was 2nd Jan), then tried again they booked one passenger - I tried calling - they managed to book the second person but we are now on two bookings. Called again - apparently they can’t merge us onto one booking. Hope two bookings is now not going to cause any issues 😐
Disney Bear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 22, 01:30 PM  
Link to this Post
speedwayfan
Imagineer

speedwayfan's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Disney Bear View Post
Wish my was as easy - tried to move my two cancelled flights from last September to this September - first message back stated sorry they are not open for booking ( this was 2nd Jan), then tried again they booked one passenger - I tried calling - they managed to book the second person but we are now on two bookings. Called again - apparently they can’t merge us onto one booking. Hope two bookings is now not going to cause any issues 😐
Myself and DH have travelled together on 2 booking references on a few occasions, no issues.

I want to book one of our cancelled flights (again 2 references), was going to use the re-booking form but looks like I have to do it separately so think it will complicate things Think I'll just call this afternoon.

Jill
speedwayfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 22, 02:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Bear
VIP Dibber

Ahh good to hear it did not cause an issue - I guess just a bit of hassle having to go into the system twice and I get concerned that they may move one of us thinking we are a single ( plus if we don’t get to go again we will end up with two vouchers I guess). Fingers crossed we get to go and all will be well
Disney Bear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 22, 04:24 PM  
Link to this Post
speedwayfan
Imagineer

speedwayfan's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
UPDATE

I called to re-book the last of my 3 cancelled flights (used one last November and another re-booked for Easter).

He accepted it was better/easier to call if you've got more than one booking reference and all done in 10 minutes, no issues.

Jill
speedwayfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List