Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 27 May 22, 08:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicky Mouse
Apprentice Imagineer

Nicky Mouse's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 4
Think that was the lady in front of the Judge, typing up the court transcripts.

“Rock Star” comment
Saratoga Springs 2017
Heron Villa High Grove 2017, 2018, 2023

Edited at 08:07 PM.
Nicky Mouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 22, 08:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Alison
Imagineer

Do the jury go home for the weekend?
Princess Alison is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 22, 08:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Princess Alison View Post
Do the jury go home for the weekend?
Yes

If they don't commit tonight. Back Tuesday as Monday is a holiday
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 22, 08:20 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

I suppose will have to keep an eye on twitter or something to know when they are back in with a verdict?

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 22, 08:20 PM  
Link to this Post
welshmum
Imagineer

I dont think a decision is going to be made today.
Old 27 May 22, 08:38 PM  
Link to this Post
xXxSammi88xXx
VIP Dibber

Mobile

😂😂
Old 27 May 22, 09:13 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Finally caught up. I’m not confident this will go Johnny’s way. But I also don’t think Amber will win her counter claim either. If we were talking about abuse, then the burden of proof is way too heavy for Amber so I think she would lose. Forgive me if I’ve got the legalities of this wrong!

But, whatever happens, I think she’s finished, and Johnny will be slightly tainted, but ultimately okay.
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 22, 12:03 AM  
Link to this Post
clanmacbeath
Imagineer

clanmacbeath's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Ive been watching this for the past few weeks. Its been so addictive in a strange way! I'm not sure it will go Johnny's way if Im honest. At times they have both acted badly towards each other. However, I do hope this helps Johnny Depp recover from the the abuse he suffered whilst with Amber. I do feel she was the instigator and that she was gaslighting him. When she said that she wanted Johnny to leave her alone, I just thought oh no you dont. You want him right where you have him. Like a naughty child you will take any attention you can get, good or bad.

Edited at 12:04 AM.
clanmacbeath is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 22, 06:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridadot
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by clanmacbeath View Post
Ive been watching this for the past few weeks. Its been so addictive in a strange way! I'm not sure it will go Johnny's way if Im honest. At times they have both acted badly towards each other. However, I do hope this helps Johnny Depp recover from the the abuse he suffered whilst with Amber. I do feel she was the instigator and that she was gaslighting him. When she said that she wanted Johnny to leave her alone, I just thought oh no you dont. You want him right where you have him. Like a naughty child you will take any attention you can get, good or bad.
Agree, I think he should win as she’s obviously a liar about nearly everything but with the restrictions due to jury instructions and the fact that there 7 questions for each statement I doubt it. ( why are there only 5 questions on each statement on her counter claim?!).
I did read that defamation cases are extremely hard to win in the USA.

As long as she doesn’t win hers! Though I can’t see how she can seeing as she admitted most of it on the stand when she was getting mad lol

Edited at 06:50 AM.
Floridadot is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 22, 07:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Lindaelaine
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
In summing up the AH team have stated that if the jury think she was abused her op ed is not defamatory
This is what her team seem to be relying on, even with all her lies and all the evidence that she was the main perpetrator, the jury need to all agree that she wasn't abused in any way.
It will be quite an accomplishment if Johnny wins this but I see him bringing her to the stand as making him the winner no matter what as this has shown the world her true colours.
Aug 2018...Westridge. Aug 2019... Miami & Solterra Resort

Edited at 07:30 AM.
Lindaelaine is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List