Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 12 Jun 22, 09:01 AM  
Link to this Post
TinkerBabe
Apprentice Imagineer

It would be great if the cruise testing requirement was removed but I’m not hopeful it will be, even in light of the US dropping the pre-flight testing rule. The UK dropped the requirement for international passengers to test before entry some time ago, but the cruise lines sailing from the UK have not removed the testing rule (we sailed Royal Caribbean from Southampton a week ago).
Old 12 Jun 22, 09:32 AM  
Link to this Post
steve30
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by wdw-wanderer View Post
Are these CVS & Walgreens tests available for non-US citizens? I looked online and the Walgreens site mentioned bringing medical insurance cards to the drive-thru.
From what I’ve seen online, UK people have been able to get them no problem (I think the vloggers knightsrider did it a couple of weeks ago). If you have insurance (which we wouldn’t) you should present it but it doesn’t matter if you don’t.
steve30 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 22, 10:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Buggles94
VIP Dibber

Buggles94's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 5
Steve30 - did you get your DCL app to work in the end? Mine still not working
Buggles94 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 22, 10:54 AM  
Link to this Post
steve30
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Buggles94 View Post
Steve30 - did you get your DCL app to work in the end? Mine still not working
Nope still not working here either! Going to call them tomorrow…
steve30 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 22, 07:35 PM  
Link to this Post
pafcchris
Trying for More Ears

We are on the Wish 1st August, 2 adults and 1 3yr old, and am starting to worry about the testing for our little one. An update on the DCL website, from the 15th June, confirms anyone fully vaccinated can have an antigen test instead of a PCR or NAAT test, this fits in with UK video testing.

However anyone under 4 who’s not fully vaccinated due to age must have either a PCR test or an NAAT test. Both of whilst are lab tests. I checked Wallgreens but it’s not clear if you can just turn up and test. I was tempted to wait until 14 days out and see what Inspire Diagnostics offer. Watching VLOGS on YouTube some have used the airport to test but not sure who that’s with.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Chris
pafcchris is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 22, 07:13 AM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

If you are thinking over here it would be Express Test more likely than not (they are at heathrow airport at least). If you are thinking at Orlando International its COVID testing LLP or Aventhealth I've seen but there is another one as well just wasn't open the day I'm flying so I didn't note it down