Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 5 Aug 22, 11:59 AM  
Link to this Post
lynne6705
Disney's Yacht Club Guest

Nike Air Jordan

Son is obsessed with Jordans at the min. am trying to manage his expectations and told him that he probably wont save any money by buying them while we are away but does anyone happen to know if there are any deals on them in any of the outlets
Old 5 Aug 22, 01:03 PM  
Link to this Post
RescueRangers
Imagineer

See this thread

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1210659

Unfortunately you might even struggle to find a pair let alone discounted
RescueRangers is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Aug 22, 02:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Lockster
Gone all Goofy

My son was also looking for Jordans and Dunks when we were there in July. There is absolutely nothing in the Outlets at all and believe me we went to them all. There is a shop in Vineland and also in Florida Mall that have a great selection but at stupid prices. We're talking $350 to $500 and they are wrapped in plastic on the display. He ended up getting a pair of hightop Jordan 1s and hightop Dunks in Footlocker in the Florida Mall. He said they were different colours than he could get at home. The Jordan's were $170 and the Dunks $125 so no cheaper than at home but I think he was just desperate to get something at that stage.
Lockster is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Aug 22, 03:27 PM  
Link to this Post
deanobrown
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Lockster View Post
My son was also looking for Jordans and Dunks when we were there in July. There is absolutely nothing in the Outlets at all and believe me we went to them all. There is a shop in Vineland and also in Florida Mall that have a great selection but at stupid prices. We're talking $350 to $500 and they are wrapped in plastic on the display. He ended up getting a pair of hightop Jordan 1s and hightop Dunks in Footlocker in the Florida Mall. He said they were different colours than he could get at home. The Jordan's were $170 and the Dunks $125 so no cheaper than at home but I think he was just desperate to get something at that stage.
We were just there in July too and the JD Sports at Florida Mall actually had some at decent prices.

They had men's sizes in one pair of Jordans 1s at just $120. Lots of other non-1s around the same price too.
deanobrown is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Aug 22, 04:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Lockster
Gone all Goofy

Originally Posted by deanobrown View Post
We were just there in July too and the JD Sports at Florida Mall actually had some at decent prices.

They had men's sizes in one pair of Jordans 1s at just $120. Lots of other non-1s around the same price too.
He looked in JD and said he didn't like the colours!
Lockster is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List