Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 5 May 22, 09:54 PM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

I think this court case is a bit like divorcing couples who end up spending thousands refusing to compromise over mundane marital property just because one or both feel the need to win.
Three court cases is at least two too many.
I don’t think Depp’s ego will let him stop.
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 22, 11:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Tco200
Imagineer

So she has photos of lots of things but we are meant to believe that she’s been beaten and thrown around on smash glass and not a single photo documenting this evidence?

Instead some photos of pretty indiscernible flaws that her legal team refused to supply the meta data for?

None of her side of events adds up at all

The clip of her wiping a ‘tear’ and holding the pose till after the camera flashes is pretty telling

twitter/dlordepp/status/...aS70xtxXjpXIQw
Tco200 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 22, 05:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Alien
Imagineer

Ì think if she had a lot of injuries she would have taken photos as well. I hate the thought that some women may not be believed when telling the truth based on this case. It's so hard in cases where it's his word vs her word.

If it's all a lie, she is incredibly cruel person looking to destroy him.
Alien is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 22, 06:00 AM  
Link to this Post
lensgirl
Imagineer

lensgirl's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
If this is what it looks like, this is insane

twitter/thevenetiandoge/...1lzu6rWoA&s=19

Me DH: DS:11 DS:7:
2003: DLRP - Santa Fe
2007, 2008, 2010, 2016: POR
2009: NYC in Feb for DH 30th B'day,
lensgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 22, 08:50 AM  
Link to this Post
TeeKayDawn
slightly serious Dibber

I was convinced she was abusive before, but watching her now I’m even more certain that what she claims Johnny did to her she in fact did to him.
She’s on record as helping her parents overcome their heroin addiction (amongst other drugs), stating her dad abused her, but she wishes she hadn’t “helped” with his detox. She described the detox process as an incident of abuse, yet admitted to withholding his drugs because she “knew” he was doubling up his meds before he started the process to “get him through easier”.
Anyone who knows how detox works knows that you don’t refuse to give drugs on a suspicion she should have contacted the doctor and nurse and told them her suspicion and let them take over care.

That’s just one of many things that don’t add up.

You can prove he didn’t break her nose after the Met Gala 2014 because she was photographed days later at another event and papped wearing no make-up multiple times.

Her stories have changed since the UK testimony so thats going to be interesting under cross exam as so far the only additional info she has provided to prove her case is photos of Johnny asleep (or passed out as she tells it) and the bottle she says he used to assault her with which doesn’t match the description of the bottle and they only received a few days before having found out about its existence so it wouldn’t be hard to fit the photo to the story, which we’ve seen her do before.
TeeKayDawn is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 22, 09:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Charlangela
Imagineer

Don't know if anybody noticed, but she mentioned Kate Moss and the stairs, and Benjamin Chew turned around and did a gleeful fist grab, like they wanted her to say it.
Pre Trip Report| Trip Report

Charlangela is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 22, 09:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridadot
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by lensgirl View Post
If this is what it looks like, this is insane

twitter/thevenetiandoge/...1lzu6rWoA&s=19
Definitely looks like she’s sniffing something up her nose!
Floridadot is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 22, 09:46 AM  
Link to this Post
lovemickey
Imagineer

Mobile

I don’t want to believe that anyone could make up some of what she’s saying he did to her, it really is horrific. But her legal team don’t seem to be doing her any favours. Surely the pic that she took of her broken nose would be so damming the case would be over yet where is it? The backless dress, in a profession where everything is scrutinised by the media, where is the bruising? Maybe they have make up artists to call as witnesses to confirm they covered up all of the bruises and cuts, but I’m struggling to believe if she was attacked so badly that so many people would stay quiet about it.
lovemickey is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 22, 09:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Charlangela
Imagineer

I also found it interesting that she said he held her face down on the bed and there was blood all over the pillowcase. Funny that she had a picture of a broken bedframe but not the sheets with all the blood. Anyone can break a bed for a picture. The more I rewatch it the more I don't buy it.
Pre Trip Report| Trip Report

Charlangela is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 22, 10:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Tco200
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Charlangela View Post
Don't know if anybody noticed, but she mentioned Kate Moss and the stairs, and Benjamin Chew turned around and did a gleeful fist grab, like they wanted her to say it.
Yes I’m wondering if her bringing this up on her own steam Jones the door for them to either call her as a witness or go into Amber’s past relationships
Tco200 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List