Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 27 May 22, 04:48 PM  
Link to this Post
roxie2001
Imagineer

A relaxed military style trip. May 2022. Day 2. Seaworld (all day dine)

Thursday 12th May

Index

Woke at about 7, pottered about.
We went to take the trolley about 9.30, didn’t have to wait too long.
It drops you off just to the left of the seaworld entrance. However, lots of field trip coaches were in the trolley lane with the kids getting out so it was carnage and took a while, top tip, get off at the stop before and walk through the car park at peak times.
We managed to walk ahead of the kids and at the entrance I was asked if I was part of education as I was pushing in front 🤣
We could go in on the right hand side instead of waiting. Seaworld was already open so just scanned our tickets at the turnstile.
I had purchased the all day dine before we came, it was about £45 for us both. We did this last time and found it great value. It’s changed slightly, from a meal every hour to every 90 minutes.
Sadly the beer/wine option every hour has now gone.
We knew Seafire Grill was the only place open for breakfast but also that it didn’t have any good options for Matt.
He went to ride the coasters while I planned our day. I wanted to concentrate on the shows and meals today. We agreed to meet in an hour.
The cute pets ahoy and cirque style show are no more.
After I had the times sorted I went through the shark encounter.
I was the only person in there, shadows of sharks were moving on the floor and I’d only just watched Jaws. I got a little freaked out and pretty much ran through 🤣
The one photo I took.

Matt came back, he had ridden all the big coasters numerous times, he was allowed to stay on Mako 3 times as no queues. Already a successful morning for him.
He really wanted to go on the sky tower first as it kept closing on our last visit. This was an additional $5 each.
I don’t like heights so closed my eyes at first but then it wasn’t that bad and I quite enjoyed this.

Seaside grill is next door so that was our first stop.
You get an entree, side or dessert and soda every time.

I had a little panic as I thought the chips were classed as a side but they are included in most of the entrée dishes.
We ate outside.
First show was the orca encounter.

We both really enjoyed this.
Altitude burgers was close by so we headed there.
We swapped the fries for onion rings (we shared one portion) and I had a fruit cup for dessert.

Wild arctic was closed. Infinity falls was closed for maintenance.
We went back towards the penguin encounter, going through shark encounter on the way. It was busy this time and more enjoyable.
The last time we went on a little ride before seeing the penguins, it wasn’t the best but it was cute.
We waited about 30 minutes to see the penguins. They are so sweet and it was nice to cool down but wouldn’t wait that long again.

I went to look at the line for Journey of Atlantis, it was too long.
Still had a fair amount of time before dolphin adventures show so carried on walking to captain Peter hot dogs. We only planned to get a drink but saw loaded fries.
My favourite fake American cheese.

Time for dolphin adventures.

A quick walk to turtle trek, closed! Happy to see the turtles though.

We were flagging now so just went to the sea lion and otter stadium for a sit down,
It’s well worth getting there early for the mime, he was brilliant. I actually think I could do this job. 🤣
This is advertised as a new sea lion and otter spotlight show but I’m pretty sure it’s the same one.
However it’s always fun and the volunteer was a good sport.

One last visit to our favourite restaurant, voyagers smokehouse.

No fries and I took the cookies home.
This is much better than your average theme park food.
It was nearly closing time and we wanted to get a trolley so we left.
The all day dine is absolutely worth it, especially if the park closes at 10. I think next time we would get 2 full meals rather than little ones though.
Matt suggested we take the trolley to premium outlets for a drink at bahama breeze there.
Think we waited about 10/15 minutes. We got to bahama breeze just before happy hour ended.

Have no photos of the drinks.
We just visited the the outside shops. Back into CK, Matt brought me a bag for my birthday and then went back for a top.
We spent a while in Matts favourite shop, under armour.
This was brilliant, all prices had 50% off the lowest marked ticket plus 10% off for giving your email.

Total $34.99
Waited for the trolley at stop 2 rather than opposite the outlets.
It took ages tonight, we got chatting to a lovely couple (man was called Mark)
They have been going every year, they gave us a leaflet to exchange in the outlets for money off, usually you pay $10 for this. Then a Scottish couple joined us and we all chatted. Wanted to ask if they were dibbers but was too nervous 🤣
After 40 minutes a red line trolley pulled up, already full and he asked if anyone could get the green line behind him.
The red line takes you along international drive and the green line takes you along universal drive, we could walk through from here so took that with Mark and is wife. They got off first, we probably got off one stop too early.
Matt wanted to buy beers so we looked in the liquor store, spirits were cheap. I saw a 1.75 litre bottle of tequila rose, sent a photo to my friends.

I also saw the miniatures were cheap, I’m giving 21 of them to my dd for her 21st in July.
Beers were expensive so went to wall greens, still not really cheap but got a crate for the fridge as well as 2 sodas (2 for $4)
Outside the room.

Edited at 02:12 PM.
roxie2001 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 22, 07:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Melbatb
Imagineer

Mobile

You definitely got your money’s worth at Seaworld! Not sure I could do 3 rollercoaster rides in a row nowadays! So Matt did well!

Love the bag!

Index of my trip reports
2016 Quebec - Kuala Lumpar - New York City 2017 Dubai - Eurocamps France - Ontario and Quebec - So-Cal 2018 Montreal - Bangkok - New England 2019 Argentina - Quebec City - Hong Kong - 2020 Switzerland 2022 Arizona - Costa Med Cruise - Oslo 2023 Hong Kong - Gothenburg
Melbatb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 22, 08:16 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

What a great day at Seaworld & all that food 😋😋😋
I love your flowery dress 💕💕it’s lovely 😊

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1266923

ClaireNJ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 22, 11:38 PM  
Link to this Post
roxie2001
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Melbatb View Post
You definitely got your money’s worth at Seaworld! Not sure I could do 3 rollercoaster rides in a row nowadays! So Matt did well!

Love the bag!
Matt has no fear 🤣
roxie2001 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 22, 11:39 PM  
Link to this Post
roxie2001
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ClaireNJ View Post
What a great day at Seaworld & all that food 😋😋😋
I love your flowery dress 💕💕it’s lovely 😊
The food was decent especially for a theme park.
Thank you, it’s one of my favourites.
Old 31 May 22, 08:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Wow, sounds like a great morning of coasters in Seaworld. The shows all looked fab, some great photos of the orca!

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 22, 08:25 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Another good day

Joan
Old 6 Jun 22, 01:44 PM  
Link to this Post
roxie2001
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
Wow, sounds like a great morning of coasters in Seaworld. The shows all looked fab, some great photos of the orca!
Matt usually gets a few rides in first thing, its nice they let people stay on as well.
We really enjoyed the shows.
Old 6 Jun 22, 01:45 PM  
Link to this Post
roxie2001
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mick View Post
Another good day

Joan
Thank you.
Old 9 Jun 22, 07:18 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

The food package seems a great deal at Seaworld. Matt certainly was brave riding Mako 3 times in a row. I’m pleased he did it before the food 😂 I laughed at the thought of you rushing through the sharks viewing area after seeing Jaws 🤣

I love how you ended up chatting to people at the trolley stop, the same thing happens to me at bus stops. Wherever I am, in the UK or overseas, I end up chatting to someone
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List