Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 25 Apr 19, 08:26 PM  
Link to this Post
PumpkinCupcake
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile Mobile ordering on the dining plan

Since I have nothing better to do, I’m currently playing about with the mobile ordering on the MDE app. Can I ask if this updates during your stay to point out what can and can’t be ordered with the dining plan? I’m seeing some that have cocktails available as a drink and wondering if they’re an option with a QS credit or if I can only pick certain ones? And also the same with some of the food options.
PumpkinCupcake is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 19, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post
miked1e
Imagineer

miked1e's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Mobile

Don’t understand why everyone doesn’t use mobile ordering... this is amazing!

When you review order, everything covered will have a 0 etc and will tell you how many credits you are using.

You can also change to not use credits if need be!

So easy and absolutely loved it.
Old 25 Apr 19, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post
PumpkinCupcake
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by miked1e View Post
Don’t understand why everyone doesn’t use mobile ordering... this is amazing!

When you review order, everything covered will have a 0 etc and will tell you how many credits you are using.

You can also change to not use credits if need be!

So easy and absolutely loved it.
Perfect! We used it last year and it was so quick and handy, but we were paying OoP so I wasn’t thinking of the dining plan. Did you find most alcoholic drinks where included? Not that that is all i’m interested in, but we’re going for our honeymoon and I’m sure we’ll have a few drinks haha
PumpkinCupcake is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 19, 09:02 PM  
Link to this Post
miked1e
Imagineer

miked1e's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by PumpkinCupcake View Post
Perfect! We used it last year and it was so quick and handy, but we were paying OoP so I wasn’t thinking of the dining plan. Did you find most alcoholic drinks where included? Not that that is all i’m interested in, but we’re going for our honeymoon and I’m sure we’ll have a few drinks haha
We used at Aloha (dole whip) Cosmic rays (no alcoholic drinks ) and Woodys lunch box (blue moon and adults lemonade defo included).

I think most alcoholic beverages are unless maybe they are in souvenir cup...
Old 25 Apr 19, 09:04 PM  
Link to this Post
PumpkinCupcake
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by miked1e View Post
We used at Aloha (dole whip) Cosmic rays (no alcoholic drinks ) and Woodys lunch box (blue moon and adults lemonade defo included).

I think most alcoholic beverages are unless maybe they are in souvenir cup...
Thanks! Sounds good dole whip was my first mobile order last year. I need one right now!
Old 25 Apr 19, 10:26 PM  
Link to this Post
miked1e
Imagineer

miked1e's Reviews
Mobile

Forgot harbour house too... no alcoholic drinks again though.

Also note that Universal do similar on their app. Well worth it as qs in fast food blvd in Universal Studios were horrific.

Literally took me 2-3 mins to set up and once ordered another 2-3 mins to get the food.

I would have been waiting in line for probably 20-30
Mins
Old 26 Apr 19, 08:14 AM  
Link to this Post
DaisyDuck87
Earning More Ears

Mobile

Do you know if you can pick and choose what you charge as cash and what goes as credits when mobile ordering? Eg if you want to use a QS credit for a meal, but don't want to waste a snack credit on a $1 sauce can you pay cash for that?
DaisyDuck87 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 19, 08:19 AM  
Link to this Post
miked1e
Imagineer

miked1e's Reviews
Originally Posted by DaisyDuck87 View Post
Do you know if you can pick and choose what you charge as cash and what goes as credits when mobile ordering? Eg if you want to use a QS credit for a meal, but don't want to waste a snack credit on a $1 sauce can you pay cash for that?
Correct. You can just edit and change from snack credit or similar and change to pay for (can't remember what option actually is).

We were ordering for the 3 of us, but didn't want to use one of our QS credits for DS, so just selected to pay for that!

Also note that some extras are also included with QS... like cheese dip for example at Cosmic Rays (although it says extra charge before it takes your dining plan into account).

But something like the galaxy loaded fries at US$ 2 extra were in fact charged.

Edited at 08:20 AM.
miked1e is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List