Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 4 May 19, 09:49 PM  
Link to this Post
guinness_79
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile Hours extended for SWGE ... TP crowd levels have decreased!

So following today’s announcement on extended hours ... latest update on crowd levels from touring plans is a reduction for our stay?!? Could this be right?! We are staying 12th-26th October and have been properly gutted about SWGE opening prior to our trip! 😂😂
guinness_79 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 19, 10:04 PM  
Link to this Post
piglet100
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Yes I got this too, for 20 Sept - 1 Oct.
Touring plans is usually pretty accurate but I'm not sure what they can use to work out what will really happen with SWGE.
Old 5 May 19, 09:07 AM  
Link to this Post
DaisyDuck87
Earning More Ears

Same here for November, fingers crossed it stays like that 😁 they do say on their analysis bit on their blog to be aware they could easily change again though, as they don't know at this point what's going to happen after SWGE opens
DaisyDuck87 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 19, 09:12 AM  
Link to this Post
fizzypop
Imagineer

I had this too and crowd levels for when I am going have dropped loads too. I’m going at the end of July and just assumed people were delaying their trip to the end of August
fizzypop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 19, 09:23 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Not sure about accuracy of this. My busyness barometer is the DVC booking pages, and this Christmas at least, it’s the worst I’ve ever seen it at. Maybe people are waiting until Xmas, but October apart from SSR and OKW you cant get more than 3 consequituve nights anywhere. Not necessarily representative, but I’d be surprised if TP was correct.
Old 5 May 19, 09:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Caroian
Imagineer

I think crowd levels will drop for the period in which the Extra Extra Magic Hours are in operation, purely because there are now more hours to spread the crowds in to. It doesn’t mean there will be less visitors in total - more that there will be less people trying to attend in any given hour. I think a lot of on-site guests will go just for the 6am-9am period, and because it’s available every day not all on-site guests will go on the same day. With early starts the on-site guests are more likely to leave earlier, making more space for offsite guests later in the day. But ghat’s Just my guess.

Not sure why crowd levels would be expected to be different outside the EEMH period though - but then I’m not party to the information TP used to attempt to predict this!
Caroian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 19, 11:37 AM  
Link to this Post
mattyped
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

No one knows. Ge is an unknown entity. Take a punt.
mattyped is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 19, 12:25 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsSilverStar
Imagineer

It will be lovely if they are right - our first MK day is now down to a 3! But I’m not convinced sadly...we’ll find out soon, am both excited and scared!
MrsSilverStar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 19, 07:57 PM  
Link to this Post
piglet100
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I think they've said it was a technical error