Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 2 May 19, 08:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Gull
Imagineer

I really enjoyed the food ! The mushroom soup was really nice and the gnocchi was my favourite meal 😊
Gull is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 19, 08:33 AM  
Link to this Post
mandco
VIP Dibber

Lightbulb

Well I watched the timtracker video of this meal and it confirmed for me that its not one we will be doing. Aside from the food not being the best for us the whole experience is far too loud and chaotic for ds to cope with and when you add in the travel to get to the resort its just not worth it to meet the characters.

It does look good the character interaction was great and the food does look lovely if you have family that will eat its just not for us.
mandco is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 19, 07:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Shifu
VIP Dibber

Shifu's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Well I noticed today that the menu has changed a bit now too to reflect the summer season...so there's not even a little mini pie to eat anymore. Its more like a chicken paste and crackers instead. A few entrees, and one of the desserts has changed too I think.

All I can say is its even MORE difficult to try and like something on offer on the menu for my son and I...and we are not that fussy at all.
Shifu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 19, 07:24 PM  
Link to this Post
2019DisneyEvans
Excited about Disney

We didn't like it at all. We didn't get the pie and the soup wasn't the one we had seen. We left most of the starters, the mains weren't great and we only liked one of the puddings and we aren't even that fussy!
2019DisneyEvans is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 19, 07:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Shifu
VIP Dibber

Shifu's Reviews
Just what I’m thinking Disneyevans... ohhh. I may be cancelling. Will see what alternative kids offerings there are and have a think. It’s an expensive night out for chicken tenders though isn’t it.
Shifu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 19, 07:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Marge88
Earning More Ears

Originally Posted by Shifu View Post
Well I noticed today that the menu has changed a bit now too to reflect the summer season...so there's not even a little mini pie to eat anymore. Its more like a chicken paste and crackers instead. A few entrees, and one of the desserts has changed too I think.

All I can say is its even MORE difficult to try and like something on offer on the menu for my son and I...and we are not that fussy at all.
Where can I find the new menu? Looked on WDW dining site and it looks the same.
Old 11 May 19, 08:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Shifu
VIP Dibber

Shifu's Reviews
I saw a video on YouTube this morning dated a couple of weeks old...
Google for ‘We Met The Evil Queen’ 2nd May 2019 or Storybook Dining May 2019