Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 4 Dec 21, 08:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by cornishfrogboy View Post
I find it astonishing that Tustin’s lawyers have already complained of prison inmates throwing salt at her and their fears of what fellow prisoners will do to her. Do they believe she should be in a Kindergarten?

I am extremely hopeful that in the next 29 years, much, much worse might befall this evil woman (and her in my mind, equally guilty partner. Prisons have a ‘way’ of dealing with such people.

Even as a career Detective (retired) who has been aware of some awful things, this case has deeply affected me. As a firm and lifetime advocate of Capital punishment for the most serious crimes, I also believe that both offenders should have ‘swung’ for this horrific crime… but I digress.
Agree. I find sentences a joke too

Life should mean exactly that like , she must we are told serve a minimum of 28years. Really for starving s child, for recording the cries of a six year old boy pleading for food and some love.. I agree she should swing. The father who watched his own flesh and blood suffer, who stood by and did nothing got six years. He should get life too

The police must feel sick to the stomach when they investigate these offences to have ridiculous sentences passed down

I'm equally fed up of hearing those who are supposed to protect these children say how sorry they are. I'm old, I remember the case of Maria Caldwell... We will learn s lesson they said so this never happens again... unfortunately it seems that lessons are not learned and the system for fear of being accused of being to involved allows these vulnerable children to be beaten tortured and suffer at the hands of people who imho no longer have any right to walk amongst society, and if that opinion upsets some, I'm not sorry because I'm sure CFB has seen sites as have I. I worked in A&E , try Resuscitating a three month old whose father sat on him to stop him crying.

Rant over

Good morning
X
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 08:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Bootrip2
VIP Dibber

Unfortunately these two evil pieces of @@@@ will probably be in some sort of isolation at even more cost. They do not deserve ANY leniency - put them in a room with someone who actually cared for Arthur and leave them to give the punishment. Hopefully the ‘prison system’ will deal with them accordingly and not give them sanctuary.

I do find it just as criminal that the system also failed little Arthur and hopefully this will also be looked in to.
Old 4 Dec 21, 08:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Emmie2016
Imagineer

This case really hurt my heart. I just can't get his little face out of my mind.

He deserved more.
Old 4 Dec 21, 09:04 AM  
Link to this Post
pumpkin mom
Serious Dibber

In my career i have seen many cases of children who have been dreadfully injured by people who are responsible for caring for them. Shocking injuries that change a childs life for those who survive. This case like many previous high profile cases is heartbreaking. Unloved and terrified of the daily violence he recieved is unimaginable. The video of him too weak to stand is so so sad. I hope both perpetrators spend every day in prison in fear and terror. RIP little one you are loved .
Old 4 Dec 21, 09:08 AM  
Link to this Post
Hughseysar
VIP Dibber

Myself and DH cried have cried and still feel so sad , that poor little boy . Words cannot give it justice ! Sorry but they should die horribly for what they did and I hope they really suffer in prison
Hugs forever little one xxxxxx
Hughseysar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 09:11 AM  
Link to this Post

I haven’t read the details beyond the headlines and this thread as I know I will get distressed and then angry, and my mental health is not up to it.

The lessons will be learnt thing boils my blood. Several years ago I worked as a play therapist with children who had or were experiencing abuse. I had one eight year old girl who I’ll never forget. She was like a ghost, always deathly pale, hardly spoke, she just seemed lost in the world. I worked in partnership with the family support worker from Sure Start (that’s gone now) and school and we were all going to meetings once a month saying these children (I think there was three, the youngest being two years old) needed removing from mum and partner, and every month the social workers said they were giving them one more chance. I won’t go into detail what those children were experiencing, and it was 18 months before they were removed to safety and that was only because a massive incident took place involving police, ambulance etc. 18 months. I used to say in meetings that this will become a “lessons will be learnt” case as I genuinely believed that it was heading to a child death. And it nearly did.

I continued working with the little girl and the difference in her when she was safe…she wasn’t haunted anymore.

RIP Arthur xxx
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 09:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
What I truly don't understand is how sentencing works.

How are sentencing laws / rules changed. How can the father only get 6 years... Who determines these sentencing rules. Whose in charge Patel? How can senior law makers go home look at Thier kids and think 6 years and 28 years is for the benefit of society let alone justice for this child who cried out loud for food and love. I'm haunted by his cries and part of me thinks he's at least in peace from these evil ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈s. Hopefully prison will inject its own justice to them
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 09:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Loftus
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post

How are sentencing laws / rules changed. How can the father only get 6 years... Who determines these sentencing rules. Whose in charge Patel? How can senior law makers go home look at Thier kids and think 6 years and 28 years is for the benefit of society let alone justice for this child who cried out loud for food and love. I'm haunted by his cries and part of me thinks he's at least in peace from these evil ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈s. Hopefully prison will inject its own justice to them
Not enough Tinkerbell, but the father got 21 years not 6.
Loftus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 09:20 AM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
The father has got 21 years.
BevS97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 09:20 AM  
Link to this Post
Loulou127
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post

Tink, I think the father got a longer sentence than 6 years, not as long as the stepmother, it’s absolutely heartbreaking, I’m not sure the MS news should’ve broadcast some of what they did 😢😢😢😢
Loulou127 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List