Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 4 Dec 21, 09:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Both of these monsters should get whole life sentences. I was thinking last night that they should hang for this but thinking about it that would actually be easier on them. The whole of the rest of their life should be spent in prison and I really hope they suffer in there. But no, they will be out by the time they are in their late 50’s/ early 60’s and then we will have to pay for new identities for them.
Smilesonfaces is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 09:40 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyCupcake
Imagineer

My heart is breaking for that poor little boy - so many people would have loved the opportunity to have had his little soul in their home and loved him.
DisneyCupcake is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 09:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
What I truly don't understand is how sentencing works.

How are sentencing laws / rules changed. How can the father only get 6 years... Who determines these sentencing rules. Whose in charge Patel? How can senior law makers go home look at Thier kids and think 6 years and 28 years is for the benefit of society let alone justice for this child who cried out loud for food and love. I'm haunted by his cries and part of me thinks he's at least in peace from these evil ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈s. Hopefully prison will inject its own justice to them
TB. I think you misread the sentences.

They both got Life, however:-

The Lady got a 29 year minimum tariff and the Man got a 21 year minimum tariff
Thus they cannot be released before those periods have been passed. Then it's down to the Parole Board.

I am getting ever more angry at these scum being incarcerated at Taxpayers expense. They should swing.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 09:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Loulou127 View Post
Tink, I think the father got a longer sentence than 6 years, not as long as the stepmother, it’s absolutely heartbreaking, I’m not sure the MS news should’ve broadcast some of what they did 😢😢😢😢
Apologies. To all for my misinformation. I obviously, as in the words of politicians, misspoke

I genuinely thought it was dic but obviously six Les. Which is still about 59 years too short
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 09:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Fluffypenguin
Imagineer

I’ve been following along with the trial and the whole thing just made me feel sick. Such an evil and horrible thing to do to a defenceless child. I’ll never understand.

I’ve also been following the trial for Star Hobson, which is equally heartbreaking. So much sadness.
Fluffypenguin is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 10:06 AM  
Link to this Post
bonnies mum
Imagineer

Like all of you have said the murder of beautiful wee Arthur has made me sick. To watch that little boy too weak to walk - how in God’s name could no one save him?
I am not in favour of the death penalty, for the reason of possible miscarriage of justice.
At the moment I feel this pair should serve their long, and hopefully hard sentence and then hang.
bonnies mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 10:11 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

I couldn’t read all the details, so heartbreaking. His little face made me cry, such an innocent child who deserved to be cherished and loved.

I have no words that could express the hatred I feel for the people who did this (I can’t bring myself to call them his parents as they don’t fill the job description in any form) But as a complete pacifist, I hope they die in prison

I do fear that the pandemic has caused more cases like this to go unnoticed. Schools and nurseries have been closed for long periods, doctors and health visitors aren’t seeing patients in person and neighbours, friends and family members haven’t been visiting, which has made it far too easy for these evil monsters to cover up their crimes.

RIP Arthur, at last you are free from the cruelty and pain, so sad that it ended this way 💞
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 10:15 AM  
Link to this Post
vanlou
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 40
It’s just so heartbreaking to read what he went through. And made so much worse because he could have been taken away from the evil couple numerous times, if the authorities had only listened to what they were being told. They deserve their life sentences.

DLP Aug 2004 SQL, Dec 2007 HNY, Dec 2008 DLH
WDW Aug 2011 POFQ/RPR, Aug 2014 - HRH/POFQ
August 2014 trip report - Er, where's the rain?
vanlou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 10:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Macca04
Imagineer

Followed this case from the beginning and many times been brought to tears, apparently the uncle was told by police he would be arrested for breaking lockdown if he tried to visit the house where Arthur lived. Unbelievable!

RIP little one.
Macca04 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 10:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Macca04 View Post
Followed this case from the beginning and many times been brought to tears, apparently the uncle was told by police he would be arrested for breaking lockdown if he tried to visit the house where Arthur lived. Unbelievable!

RIP little one.
As long as I had got that little baby out of that house I would have served a few years for it !
Smilesonfaces is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List