Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Old 15 Oct 18, 11:04 AM  
Link to this Post
pinkstarburst
Excited about Disney

Tim Tracker T Shirts

Has anyone bought Tim Tracker T Shirts?

Would like to get one for DH for our trip, however looks like they are US made and then shipped (would make sense I suppose since he lives there!). Just wondering whether anyone has bought these and has any advise on the quality, sizing and how much customs charge I would get hit with?

Thanks
pinkstarburst is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 18, 01:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneygimp
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Mobile

Love Tim Tracker him and Jen are the best Vlogers 👍
Disneygimp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 18, 01:35 PM  
Link to this Post
boltyboy
Imagineer

boltyboy's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Bought one for me and DS, they are really good quality and wash well. We managed to order when there was free postage, didn't get charged customs.

2020 canceled - 2018 - 2015- 2012 - 2004 - 1998 - 1995 - 1993
Has it really been 8 years? - Trip Index
August 2015-Trip Index
boltyboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 18, 02:05 PM  
Link to this Post
pinkstarburst
Excited about Disney

Did you order from spreadshirt?

Good to hear the quality is decent - think I will order :-) and hopefully avoid a customs charge as well!
pinkstarburst is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 18, 02:37 PM  
Link to this Post
sweetchunks
Getting Excited

Mobile

I got one for my husband for Father’s Day. They are very good quality and true to size. I just ordered it about a week before we were due to travel and got it delivered to our hotel when we were there in June.
sweetchunks is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 18, 02:43 PM  
Link to this Post
pinkstarburst
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by sweetchunks View Post
I got one for my husband for Father’s Day. They are very good quality and true to size. I just ordered it about a week before we were due to travel and got it delivered to our hotel when we were there in June.
I considered doing that, however my plan is to give it to DH as part of his xmas so have decided to just order and fingers crossed no customs charges :-)
Old 15 Oct 18, 07:54 PM  
Link to this Post
jndt
Imagineer

What size would you say is a uk size 12? I love the "About 3" ones but I'm never sure on the size!
jndt is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 18, 08:17 PM  
Link to this Post
hermione25
VIP Dibber

We ordered men’s large and ladies small. Both seem true to size and the quality you’d expect for a t-shirt. However the customs charge was quite excessive and made it an expensive gift. Off the top of my head, think it was about £15 to release the parcel from the Post Office 🙄

Edited to add: just found it, it was £14.22. The card that arrived first though just had our surname on it, so none of us could figure out what it was - and no one would go to collect it In the end younges DD was nosey so went to the sorting office and asked to see the parcel before she’d commit to paying for it!

Edited at 08:33 PM.
hermione25 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 18, 09:42 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyPCLI
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Not for me thanks 😳
Old 18 Oct 18, 12:14 PM  
Link to this Post
boltyboy
Imagineer

boltyboy's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by pinkstarburst View Post
Did you order from spreadshirt?

Good to hear the quality is decent - think I will order :-) and hopefully avoid a customs charge as well!
Yes ordered from Spreadshirt.

2020 canceled - 2018 - 2015- 2012 - 2004 - 1998 - 1995 - 1993
Has it really been 8 years? - Trip Index
August 2015-Trip Index
boltyboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List