Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 6 Dec 21, 07:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1

An early morning wake up follwed by an Uber to the Hard Rock where they left their luggage with Bell Services and made their way to IOA for early entry (for Resort Guests). We normally stay at Royal Pacific but Adam said it was a super quick walk from Hard Rock Hotel. They managed to get on Hagrid’s in only 15 minutes! They were in the front row and Adam said it was just as good as he remembered.

Then onto Velocicoaster, this was a 35 minute wait but they didn’t care as the theming was excellent.

A quick Cinnabon snack ($8.50) of minibons and coffee as they hadn’t had breakfast. Adam said they were as delicious as they looked.

Then back for another ride on Velocicoaster!

Before taking the Hogwarts Express back to Universal Studios.

They picked up a butter beer- I’m not totally sure Cooper shared with Adam 😂

Then off to Bumblebee Man’s Tacos for lunch.

They had chicken and carne asada tacos and both the boys said they were fantastic- super tasty and really fresh.

They are off to watch the Bourne Stuntacular whilst their lunch settles and then they will be off to ride more attractions. They also have a super important meeting at 5pm with Debbie (Angelbabe on the Dibb) to collect all my shopping. 🥳😅
Sparksy72 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Dec 21, 07:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by orlandoamber View Post
This is amazing, I can’t believe they’re taking such good photos… I always have to shout LEAVE IT to ensure photography occurs prior to consumption!

That room decoration is amazing and the bahama mama cocktail looks right up my street.

If they like peppermint bark, ask them to look out for a Haagen Dazs. They were doing amazing looking peppermint bark sundaes when we were there. 😋
Amber, I’m not sure if it is guilt (because I’m not there) or love (because I am an awesome wife) that we are getting such awesome pics! 😂 If it is me photographing food, then the boys just roll their eyes, I am totally impressed that there are untouched food pics... so far 😉

Adam is loving the cocktails thanks to princessnicki here on the Dibb. She has given us some great local recommendations and he is now super keen to try new drinks!

Thanks for the Haagen Dazs tip, I will pass it on. Also thank you so much for the tip about priority seating at Volcano Bay, I got a great deal for it and they will be going on Wednesday! I hope you had an amazing trip, your report was fantastic. 💝 xx
Sparksy72 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Dec 21, 08:20 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Sparksy72 View Post
Thank you Emma for Adam’s birthday wishes. We do like to bring nice chocolate from the U.K. - I think Hershey’s tastes like dirt (or what I imagine dirt tastes like 😂 )

I love that you have Concierge Contacts - as Cooper would say, ‘You are so bougie’ 😉

I’m going to keep the M&S tip, I normally take Cadbury’s! Xx
Yes I’ve learnt that M&S is such an institute although I’m not sure what they’d make of Percy Pig 🐷😂
I’m hoping that “bougie” means cool 😎
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Dec 21, 08:22 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
Originally Posted by orlandoamber View Post
This is amazing, I can’t believe they’re taking such good photos… I always have to shout LEAVE IT to ensure photography occurs prior to consumption!

That room decoration is amazing and the bahama mama cocktail looks right up my street.

If they like peppermint bark, ask them to look out for a Haagen Dazs. They were doing amazing looking peppermint bark sundaes when we were there. 😋
Oh my peppermint bark sundaes 😋😋😋 I need to try !
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Dec 21, 08:27 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
Originally Posted by Sparksy72 View Post

An early morning wake up follwed by an Uber to the Hard Rock where they left their luggage with Bell Services and made their way to IOA for early entry (for Resort Guests). We normally stay at Royal Pacific but Adam said it was a super quick walk from Hard Rock Hotel. They managed to get on Hagrid’s in only 15 minutes! They were in the front row and Adam said it was just as good as he remembered.

Then onto Velocicoaster, this was a 35 minute wait but they didn’t care as the theming was excellent.

A quick Cinnabon snack ($8.50) of minibons and coffee as they hadn’t had breakfast. Adam said they were as delicious as they looked.

Then back for another ride on Velocicoaster!

Before taking the Hogwarts Express back to Universal Studios.

They picked up a butter beer- I’m not totally sure Cooper shared with Adam 😂

Then off to Bumblebee Man’s Tacos for lunch.

They had chicken and carne asada tacos and both the boys said they were fantastic- super tasty and really fresh.

They are off to watch the Bourne Stuntacular whilst their lunch settles and then they will be off to ride more attractions. They also have a super important meeting at 5pm with Debbie (Angelbabe on the Dibb) to collect all my shopping. 🥳😅
Michelle what a great start to their day 🤗 and I sense by a round 10pm our time this evening it will be even better , as happy as my day was earlier when my parcel arrived from Debbie 🥳🥳 their room will smell so minty 😂😂
Old 6 Dec 21, 08:37 PM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

Hope Adam had an awesome birthday, what a way to spend it! Universal looks as fab as always, what a great wait time for Hagrids 🥰 Cinnabon is such a great breakfast and the tacos look lovely

All of Team Bricki's Trip and Food Reports

2019- Our Super Secret Wedding and Honeymoon In Disney World
2022- Brett's 40th Celebrations In Orlando
2023- Lisbon and Sorrento
2024- Athens and Italy Tour
2025- Seville

INSTAGRAM teambricki_yorkshire_foodies
princessnicki is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Dec 21, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by WIGGYSMUM View Post
Yes I’ve learnt that M&S is such an institute although I’m not sure what they’d make of Percy Pig 🐷😂
I’m hoping that “bougie” means cool 😎
Lol! I love Percy pigs ! Bougie basically means super fancy. 💝 xx
Old 6 Dec 21, 08:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by WIGGYSMUM View Post
Michelle what a great start to their day 🤗 and I sense by a round 10pm our time this evening it will be even better , as happy as my day was earlier when my parcel arrived from Debbie 🥳🥳 their room will smell so minty 😂😂
Yay for your parcels arriving Emma! I am a bit scared after Debbie emailed the tracking list through. 😂😆
Old 6 Dec 21, 08:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by princessnicki View Post
Hope Adam had an awesome birthday, what a way to spend it! Universal looks as fab as always, what a great wait time for Hagrids 🥰 Cinnabon is such a great breakfast and the tacos look lovely
Thanks Nicki, he is having the best day. 💝 They said wait times are low and they are enjoying all the rides! They always love cinnabon and said that the tacos were amazing! Xx
Old 6 Dec 21, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Planning
Imagineer

Just found this report, what a brilliant trip your “boys” are having. It looks fabulous!
What a great birthday treat and they are certainly having some great food from the look of it.
Disney Planning is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List